PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday

FlyingDutchman
10-26-2009, 11:45 AM
I live in Charlotte, and I went to the game yesterday. Yesterday reminded me why I love the Bills. Sure we suck, sure the Panthers suck, and sure we're probably not going to do squat this year. But the feeling I got from fellow Bills fans yesterday was amazing. It felt like the Ralph yesterday at Bank of America Stadium. It was great o be hundreds of miles from my home of western new york, and hear HAAY EHH AYAH...LETS GO BUFFALO in every bathroom, or basically everywhere i walked. Or even chants for the Sabres...OH AH SABRES ON THE WAR PATH!..Even when walking into the stadium, every bills fan who would pass each other would high five or put their arms around each other and walk...I even got chills at one point in the game when a linebacker on the Bills (I dont know who bc they were at the other end of the field, and i was a bit intoxicated) tried getting the crowd into it on a 3rd down for the panthers...i didnt think anything was going to happen and then I just saw a group of about 40 Bills fans in the far endzone rise at the same time and started going nuts...I can go on and on with stories from yesterday but the point (without turning this into a sap story) is, yesterday, I was proud. As I said, we may suck, but im proud to be a die hard fan of a team with such passionate fans. The fans are what makes me love this team just as much as the actual team itself. For 3 hours yesterday, I was home. Go Bills!

justasportsfan
10-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Sometimes I think Dick is meant to be our coach. His players love him even though they lose and suck. We love our bills even though they suck and lose.

FlyingDutchman
10-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Im just amazed at how we havent had a winning product in years, but you cannot get the passion out of our fans...or maybe its the Labatt Blue you cant get out of us...anyways, we have the best fans in the NFL hands down.

madness
10-26-2009, 12:34 PM
I heard the Bills fans on the third down play! I thought Carolina fans were cheering for our defense for a second.

FlyingDutchman
10-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Yeah we were vocal! I wish i could figure out a way to download the video on my phone and post it here. People would be proud (maybe a little scared) about just how crazy it was yesterday and how intense we all were