PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jauron now at 18% Approval

DraftBoy
10-26-2009, 12:09 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=17

That billboard really did fire up this team to dig in and win games. I just dont think that was the response the people who paid for it wanted.

Nighthawk
10-26-2009, 12:11 PM
I have yet to see them earn a win. Did they get two wins..yes, did they earn them...umm, hell no. This team has looked completely inept the past two weeks and if it wasn't for Byrd's coming out party and the other QB's charity, then this team would have gotten beat.

paladin warrior
10-26-2009, 01:41 PM
He will go down later on.:brilliant: next game is Houston Texas.

B-DON
10-26-2009, 01:48 PM
I have yet to see them earn a win. Did they get two wins..yes, did they earn them...umm, hell no. This team has looked completely inept the past two weeks and if it wasn't for Byrd's coming out party and the other QB's charity, then this team would have gotten beat.

blah blah blah blah. get over it man. we won. just be happy for a week

DynaPaul
10-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Wow, we beat an inept Panthers team and now all of a sudden more people approve? Give me a break. When he beats a team above .500 we'll think about giving him some approval points.

Night Train
10-26-2009, 02:05 PM
It's his mom, aunt,wife and all the boys in the skull & bones frat at Yale.

The anti 82 % watch football.

Cntrygal
10-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Am I happy the Bills won... YES. I'll take any win - good or ugly. But it doesn't mean that I am happy when the ugly games are more common than the good ones. I would love to be up by 10 points with two minutes left and NOT worry about the Bills giving the game away.

bigbub2352
10-26-2009, 02:23 PM

that is a funny post
Skeletor is a loser who cares we still lost at home against Cleveland defend dicky boy for that
great grand wonderful we won 2 games but all it is really doing in my opinion is denying the inevitable
REBUILDING!

DraftBoy
10-26-2009, 02:25 PM

I voted yes both this week and last, after having voted no the previous weeks.