Can someone tell me why we didn't attempt to trade for Will Witherspoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Can someone tell me why we didn't attempt to trade for Will Witherspoon?

The guy was a great LB in St Louis, only 28 years old. Has had some huge seasons. They got him for a 5th Rder! The guy in his first game in Philly has 4 tackles, an INT, a sack, and a TD. It is only half time! He would have been a huge pick up for us. He is better than Poz, but together they would have improved the LB core by so much. Props to Philly on this steal of a deal.
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Can someone tell me why we didn't attempt to trade for Will Witherspoon?

Because we have Ellison and Draft...

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Oh that is splendid! I hate how Buffalo is so damn discount happy when a guy goes down. Instead of being proactive, going after best players available, they prefer to find diamond in rough.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

This organization is a joke in the football dept...you shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

They should raise the price of tickets, charge a few bucks more for food, parking like other teams. But with that added money, put it into the team. Get the right coach and players. No Black Friday Specials.

Comment

Working...
          X