PDA

View Full Version : Hate to be the one to ask JJamezz

Billiever86
10-26-2009, 10:29 PM
But did you ever put up a video for the jets bills game?...i was busy...and im sure you were too..

but i havent seen anyone ask or seen the thread...so i was wondering

Mr. Miyagi
10-26-2009, 11:44 PM
I'll be honest I'm not that pumped about the way we won the Jets game. Our D was great but damn our O still sucks.

Billiever86
10-27-2009, 12:43 AM
I'll be honest I'm not that pumped about the way we won the Jets game. Our D was great but damn our O still sucks.

these videos are the only reason thing that makes me want a win...

until DJ is gone...Id rather not win a game...

airdog32
10-27-2009, 12:45 AM
But did you ever put up a video for the jets bills game?...i was busy...and im sure you were too..

but i havent seen anyone ask or seen the thread...so i was wondering
Bad thing is there are no highlights I looked over and over!!!!!

Meathead
10-27-2009, 02:13 AM
he did one for the cleveland game but you cant upload videos less than three seconds long

thenry20
10-27-2009, 05:58 AM
I wondering the same thing so I sent him a PM after the search function turned up nothing on this matter.

JJamezz
10-27-2009, 11:57 AM
You stole my joke.. lol.. I was going to say I couldn't find any songs that were under 30 seconds long.

madness
10-27-2009, 12:16 PM
Ugliest three game stretch I've seen in awhile. At this pace, we'll have to win at least two more in a row for JJamezz to have enough highlights for one vid.

Billiever86
10-27-2009, 02:09 PM
You stole my joke.. lol.. I was going to say I couldn't find any songs that were under 30 seconds long.

lol...i got a better idea...

just dont do anymore highlight videos...and just go for a nice big one at the end of the year....

something to help us get over another mess of a season...lmao

Pinkerton Security
10-27-2009, 02:34 PM
he did one for the cleveland game but you cant upload videos less than three seconds long

i cant resist being "that guy"...he only does videos for games we win, right?:peace:

Goobylal
10-27-2009, 02:48 PM
You could do a two-fer, JJamez. Both the Jets and Panthers game in one video.

JJamezz
10-27-2009, 03:35 PM
You could do a two-fer, JJamez. Both the Jets and Panthers game in one video.

I was going to but lost my enthusiasm..

If they happen to pull out a win this week I'll probably do one for all three. Maybe generate some positivity going into the bye (as completely misplaced & undeserved as it would be).

hammerbillsfan
10-27-2009, 04:05 PM

:spit:

ServoBillieves
10-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Serious statement here Jj, know you like some metal and particularly some Christian rock, but with the short games I was listening to some Unearth the other day and thought "My Will Be Done" would go great with a hard hitting game (if we have one sometime soon). If not, some Zombie Autopilot? Otherwise, some Haste the Day? Maybe some Crossing the Rubicon by the Human Abstract? Scream Aim Fire by Bullet?

Ah... all just possibilities... ;)