• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Nascar's Joey Logano and Kyle Busch poke fun at Buffalo on WWE Raw

"We're in Buffalo, a city that hasn't made it in the playoffs since HULKAMANIA"

"And you bring TO in, what has he done?"

"Next thing you know, we'll be singing Oh Canada".

LOL, bastards!

Starts at the 3:34 mark on video clip

• DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: Nascar's Joey Logano and Kyle Busch poke fun at Buffalo on WWE Raw

Meh, I don't care. WWE is a white-trash fest and they were probably just saying it to 'play the villain' to the crowd. It's just part of the white-trash opera. But in reality, NASCAR isn't anything worth bragging about. Yay I make left-hand turns for a living.
    Last edited by DMBcrew36; 10-27-2009, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
      WWE is a white-trash fest
      racist

and if you show a pic of budweiser with them youre banned
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• MikeNC
        • Dec 2005

Kyle aint nothing but a punk...I'd like to see him get smart with TO in front of him...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I think their car numbers are very close to their IQs.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• psubills62
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2008

Meh, I don't care. WWE is a white-trash fest and they were probably just saying it to 'play the villain' to the crowd. It's just part of the white-trash opera. But in reality, NASCAR isn't anything worth bragging about. Yay I make left-hand turns for a living.
            What really bothers me is that I'm doing everything I can to conserve my gasoline usage, while these morons are going around in circles 300-400 times at incredibly high speeds. Why doesn't that sound like a waste of fuel to anyone else?
            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• malo
              • Sep 2009

What did they say that isn't true?

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

There were a bunch of Bills in the front row I heard. I know Eric Wood was there, not sure who else. Looked like bigger guys probably lineman.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

I am pretty sure Levitre was there too.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by malo
                    What did they say that isn't true?
                    "Next thing you know, we'll be singing Oh (sic) Canada," for one. They're a pair of stupid, ****y a-holes who probably had to be coached to say these "funny" things.

I used to be a big NASCAR fan, but these kind of drivers have ruined it for me.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Sadly, I live-blogged this on hand for the RAW event. LOL.. I had to use humor the show succcckeeddddd

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                        We play to win the game!
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        "Next thing you know, we'll be singing Oh (sic) Canada," for one. They're a pair of stupid, ****y a-holes who probably had to be coached to say these "funny" things.

I used to be a big NASCAR fan, but these kind of drivers have ruined it for me.
                        They only said it to play with the crowd. It wasn't meant to be personal.

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

Let's see the women TO has been with and the $$$ TO has compared to those 4 on the stage.
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• T-Long
                            Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                            • Sep 2003

My wife and I went to the Pay Per View Sunday Night and it was a great show. Wish we could have made Raw too! The Bills in front were Eric Wood, Andy Levitre, Geoff Hangartner and I couldn't tell who the other guy was, but he was white and was on his cell phone the entire time.

Here are our pics from the Pay Per View, along with three video clips for those interested.

Pictures

The Undertaker Entrance

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton 1

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton 2

Last edited by T-Long; 10-27-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                              They only said it to play with the crowd. It wasn't meant to be personal.
                              I understand. They simply should stick with their crappy driving rather than their unfunny comedy.

Comment

Working...
                              X