PDA

View Full Version : My god this place has gotten boring

The Juice Is Loose
10-27-2009, 03:16 PM
No news? Speculation? Irritation? Admiration? Or is everyone on vacation?

Demon
10-27-2009, 03:20 PM
I will admit, this place is much more fun to read when the team is losing. People with negativity are always good to read. Now we're on a win streak, and i think people are starting to freak out a bit, 1. they think Dick may return, 2. kiss good bye high pick, 3. some are starting to think about playoffs but don't know if they should say it out loud yet. lol

trapezeus
10-27-2009, 03:35 PM
even if they kept losing, there isn't much to say. all the super homer fans have mellowed out, all the super realist fans have nothing left to say.

With jauron being safe through the season (and possibly longer), there is nothing to do other than shake your head in anger.

Jan Reimers
10-27-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm in awe of the new Harvard-Yale alliance. We may never lose again with the two brainiacs working together.

HHURRICANE
10-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Unfortunately, I watched the two worst wins in the history of football.

There's nothing to say because it's like fighting off two sharks knowing eventually you are going to get eaten by one of the other dozen swimming around you.

Jan Reimers
10-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Preceded by the worst loss in the history of football.

bigbub2352
10-27-2009, 03:58 PM
I think everyone smoked some .... and now we are just letting things go we can all argue on here all day it changes nothing
horrible front office
horrible coahcing staff top to bottom
horrible oline
horrible QB
horrible draft picks
horrible D Scheme
horrible free agents
something has got to give or we will be doing this all over again
REBUILD DAMN IT REBUILD

Ingtar33
10-27-2009, 04:00 PM
3. some are starting to think about playoffs but don't know if they should say it out loud yet. lol

you're joking right? anyone thinking about playoffs hasn't been watching this team at all this year.

trapezeus
10-27-2009, 04:17 PM
I think everyone smoked some .... and now we are just letting things go we can all argue on here all day it changes nothing
horrible front office
horrible coahcing staff top to bottom
horrible oline
horrible QB
horrible draft picks
horrible D Scheme
horrible free agents
something has got to give or we will be doing this all over again
REBUILD DAMN IT REBUILD

but we have our punter all squared away and we get to buy his jersey and cheer him on at the pro bowl. don't be so greedy and ask for so much.

Billz_fan
10-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Personally, I have said everything I could say on the sibject of the Bills. Untill they make some moves one way or the other there isn't much left to do.

This is one strange year in the NFL. it's not just the Bills. There are alot of bad football teams and alot of good ones. There is no middle anymore. lol

We have a bad football team, no mater what happens we will not be in the playoffs. So for me the season is shot. We spend 7 months waiting for the season to start each year. Im sick of our playoff hopes being over after 6-9 weeks every year. So I've gone into my mid season mode where I just start to enjoy watching the "good" foortball games each week. I still watch the Bills but.....Well thats about it.

BillsOwnAll
10-27-2009, 04:59 PM

Did you miss that bears/cardinals game a few years back! You know..THEY WERE WHO THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE!! one lol.

Demon
10-27-2009, 06:40 PM
you're joking right? anyone thinking about playoffs hasn't been watching this team at all this year.

You don't think some people are? Beat Houston.... bye... then play all almighty Titans and Jax. lol i'm not saying i'm one of them, but i'm sure theres a few here. Theres a nut at my work who told me i've been wrong all along and he thinks we're on track for playoffs.

OpIv37
10-27-2009, 09:04 PM
No news? Speculation? Irritation? Admiration? Or is everyone on vacation?

I think it's just benign acceptance.

We won, so no one really wants to complain, but at the same time, the O is terrible and most of us still don't see this team going anywhere.

We're not happy enough to be excited and we're not mad enough to be *****ing.

Or, to put it another way, Jauron's emontionless mentality has transcended the team and is spreading through the fan base faster than H1N1 spread through Mexico City.

BertSquirtgum
10-27-2009, 10:20 PM
win streak. Hah. that is until we play a team that is not floundering like us.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-28-2009, 07:23 AM
we know how bad we are, but at the same time, this is the first time that we have won two games in a row since september of last year.

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 11:04 AM
This is one strange year in the NFL. it's not just the Bills. There are alot of bad football teams and alot of good ones. There is no middle anymore. lol

I wonder if this is because teams have started to prepare for the uncapped season this year. There were no blockbuster signings except for the cutler trade and haynesworth being the big free agent.

It was pretty quite and a lot of teams were very quiet as next year is so volatile.

I think this might be a great reason to say, "the salary cap works....revenue sharing works." We'll see what next year brings when its uncapped.

BillsWin
10-29-2009, 12:26 AM
Where the hell is everybody?

Michael82
10-29-2009, 02:12 AM
I'm just starting to get that queasy feeling that the Bills are going to win just enough games in the season, especially when you consider all the major injuries and all that..to let DIck Jauron keep his job for another season. And it makes me physically ill...I really would be pissed. But the honest truth is that...even though it seemed like they did after the Dolphins game, this team has not quit on Dick and are still in it. Plus...we have 12 guys on IR and several others that have missed a few weeks. yeah. ..these look like perfect excuses to give Dick Jauron one more chance. Excuse me while I go vomit...:ill:

:puke:

MassEffect218435
10-29-2009, 08:40 AM
No news? Speculation? Irritation? Admiration? Or is everyone on vacation?I can get everyone going for you....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6jEV4N2FaFQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6jEV4N2FaFQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cuahKAj8ZIs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hk_am4gJ16U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJGsVDfVp0c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5yqoctSy25I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A2I4_UP8_2M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

There you go, that should get everyone fired up and make at least this thread more interesting. What could have been.... meh.

Cntrygal
10-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Or, to put it another way, Jauron's emontionless mentality has transcended the team and is spreading through the fan base faster than H1N1 spread through Mexico City.

:rofl:

A Bills version of H1N1....