PDA

View Full Version : TO a Decoy?

homeslice5484
10-27-2009, 04:16 PM
No doubt, Evans getting open has to do with TO being on the field. He still demands respect from opposing defenses. However his drops and effort are questionable at times. Is that just because he knew Trent would not throw it? He still showed some of those same characteristics last week.

Either way if he has lost a step or just not giving full effort, Evans gettting more receptions is in direct result of Fitz trying to get him the ball (vs Edwards not) and TO being on the field.

I think we need to use some more 4 WR sets with 3 step drops. Get the ball out quickly. Besides Nelson our TE's cant catch anyways.

EVANS REED STEVIE OWENS

Insert Hardy at times, especially in the redzone.

At this point could the offense look any worse?

Jan Reimers
10-27-2009, 04:21 PM
TO's skills have seriously diminished, and the opposition knows it. He is hardly ever double teamed.

EDS
10-27-2009, 05:25 PM
No doubt, Evans getting open has to do with TO being on the field. He still demands respect from opposing defenses. However his drops and effort are questionable at times. Is that just because he knew Trent would not throw it? He still showed some of those same characteristics last week.

Either way if he has lost a step or just not giving full effort, Evans gettting more receptions is in direct result of Fitz trying to get him the ball (vs Edwards not) and TO being on the field.

I think we need to use some more 4 WR sets with 3 step drops. Get the ball out quickly. Besides Nelson our TE's cant catch anyways.

EVANS REED STEVIE OWENS

Insert Hardy at times, especially in the redzone.

At this point could the offense look any worse?

Evans has underperformed in comparison to last year (with no TO), so I don't see TO's presence benefiting Evans quantitatively or qualitatively so far.