PDA

View Full Version : order of fixes

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 09:09 AM
1. Get a GM
2. Get a real coach
3. Get the old uniforms back
4. Draft well for the lines
5. get a veteran QB (namely Vick as he is the only one who could survive this weak line right now). Draft a QB of the future the following year.
6. Get rid of Billy Buffalo
7. Wait patiently for the Bills to change ownership to someone who cares
8. Bring game day plastic cups back at the stadium
9. Lower the Tim Hortons 2 TD coupon to 2 fieldgoals.
10. shock the world with a superbowl win.

BillsOwnAll
10-28-2009, 09:59 AM
and people say mitchells points are pointless....:spam:

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 10:49 AM
this said by the guy who jumped off the DJ bandwagon in Sept 2009.

BillsOwnAll
10-28-2009, 10:52 AM
this said by the guy who jumped off the DJ bandwagon in Sept 2009.
This doesnt make your post any more relevant.

Ebenezer
10-28-2009, 10:53 AM
1. Get a GM
2. Get a real coach
3. Get the old uniforms back
4. Draft well for the lines
5. get a veteran QB (namely Vick as he is the only one who could survive this weak line right now). Draft a QB of the future the following year.
6. Get rid of Billy Buffalo
7. Wait patiently for the Bills to change ownership to someone who cares
8. Bring game day plastic cups back at the stadium
10. shock the world with a superbowl win.
The main fix:

Franchise QB...it all rolls downhill from there. Jim Kelly in his prime with this team and they are playoff contenders.

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 10:55 AM
i'm sorry, i should probably not have an opinion on how to fix the mess the team has. I probably should go back to praying that they don't embarass themselves each sunday. That seemed to work so well for the last 9 years.

DraftBoy
10-28-2009, 10:58 AM
Real GM is the key. If we fail there, we will fail everywhere else.

Jan Reimers
10-28-2009, 11:03 AM
QB is by far our biggest need. The O-line will get better as Wood, Levitre and Bell get more experience, and Butler returns.

After QB, we need the most help at DT and LB, assuming Maybin matures at DE.

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 11:07 AM
i like the interior of our line, but the truth is that we can't handle a single injury on the OL. And we've had two. One long term to butler and another nagging one to Bell.

Bell may turn into something great, but he may not. He is getting great experience to be solid depth in the worst case scenario. If there is a can't miss LT, i love the bills getting him over taking a very shaky QB class. I think it helps get the running game moving. It looked good before butler went out.

I think a veteran game manager could deal for a year as a new line finishes gelling. i really don't like our QB play, but i think some of it is a function of the line being the worst it has in years (which is really saying something).

jamze132
10-28-2009, 11:38 AM

:lmao:

bigbub2352
10-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Nice Post
I agree with DB on this we need a football mind making decisions
1.Complete Overhaul of Front Office especially Modrak and Guy and Russ(who i think can stay on as Marketing Cheif

2. Complete overhaul of coaching staff including scheme philosphies
3. Biggest Offseason priority as per players We need a QB NOW!!!!!

4. We need to get our bookends in order on the Oline Butler comes back and u got to see what you got with Bell otherwise we need a LT

5. We need some badass playmaking LBers

6. We need a Space Eater on D to play DT next to Stroud on shortyardage situations i like Kyle but we need Size for certain situations

7. We need a TE if it is Nelson and right now coaching and underutilization is what this problem is then so be it either way we need to get a pass catching TE

8. We need a complete overhaul of how this team plays no passion no intensity, no accountablilty

9. New Uniforms go to the throwbacks full time

10. New Ownership someone who is intune with the ever changing NFL and also intune with the fans someone who is basically not trying to rip us off

Its Alot but we are this sad

malo
10-28-2009, 12:02 PM
We can use a real MLB too.