PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Hardy Adamantly Denies Any Gun Gift-Giving

patmoran2006
10-28-2009, 11:05 AM
I just spoke to James Hardy's publicist via phone, Patricia Horton.

There is a story going around and growing buzz nationally that Hardy purchased a gun for his girflriend, reality TV star Toya Carter as a 25th Bday gift.

ESPN is about to pick up on this. Get in line, "big boys"

LINK (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/hardy-adamantly-denies-any-gun-gift-giving/)

BuffaloBlitz83
10-28-2009, 11:07 AM
Great News... This guy is a moron. Where else would they get this story.

Jan Reimers
10-28-2009, 11:08 AM
So what? Guns can still be legally purchased in this country.

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 11:11 AM
right, he didn't get it for her. he got it for Marshawn.

I hate this team. A bunch of guys who want to do anything but play football well.

DraftBoy
10-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Not a big deal imo.

However with his 2006 Domestic Assault incident it doesnt really look great either.

patmoran2006
10-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Not a big deal imo.

However with his 2006 Domestic Assault incident it doesnt really look great either.

and the alleged 2008 gun incident with his father.

and in terms of legality, we dont know. I know he's been on probation, and his publicist is EXTREMELY worried about the national media picking up on this today

cocamide
10-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Great News... This guy is a moron. Where else would they get this story.

Yeah, because the news has such a great track record of being right. (\sarcasm for the morons who didn't pick up on it the first time)

Jan Reimers
Jeez, talk about overreaction. We don't even know if the story is true, yet we're condemning Hardy for simply buying a gun - legally.

I think we all need to take a deep breath.

cocamide
Welcome to America. Guilty before proven innocent.

DraftBoy
10-28-2009, 11:19 AM

and in terms of legality, we dont know. I know he's been on probation, and his publicist is EXTREMELY worried about the national media picking up on this today

No charges resulted from it though.

Can I ask why the hell he even has a publicist? He hasn't done a damn thing yet.

DraftBoy
10-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Jeez, talk about overreaction. We don't even know if the story is true, yet we're condemning Hardy for simply buying a gun - legally.

I think we all need to take a deep breath.

You're sure he bought it legally?

All Im saying it that if we are going to question the story, then we can't even assume that he bought it legally, could of been illegally. Who knows...

patmoran2006
10-28-2009, 11:27 AM
According to Hardy, he didnt buy any gun at all.

Shoes and a handbag.

Dr. Lecter
10-28-2009, 11:29 AM
What was in the handbag?

THATHURMANATOR
10-28-2009, 11:32 AM
WHO GIVES A ****?

hydro
10-28-2009, 11:35 AM
What was in the handbag?

Maybe Pat confused handbag and handgun!!!!!!

jamze132
10-28-2009, 11:36 AM
What was in the handbag?
One glove.

bigbub2352
10-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Hardy get on the feild get off BET

Jan Reimers
10-28-2009, 11:38 AM
You're sure he bought it legally?

All Im saying it that if we are going to question the story, then we can't even assume that he bought it legally, could of been illegally. Who knows...
I'm not sure if he bought it legally or not. But the article indicates you can buy almost any kind of gun legally in Georgia.

I'm just going to let the facts emerge before I start hammering the guy.

patmoran2006
10-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Maybe Pat confused handbag and handgun!!!!!!

lol..

Oldbillsfan
10-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Whats wrong with purchasing a gun?

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 11:45 AM
i admit i'm jumping the gun, but who wouldn't. a bills high draft pick, lot of hope that he'll be good, got in trouble once.... this all fits a certain mold.

Even if he is innocent, he hasn't done jack for us but catch a TD in jacksonville. He needs to play lights out when gets back on the field. the bills need him or they are woefully inadequate for next year at WR.

Dujek
10-28-2009, 11:46 AM

Nothing, it's obviously a slow news day.

ddaryl
10-28-2009, 11:48 AM
It's a free country and everyone has the right to bear arms... It's just hard trying to get the arms off a bear

definitley slow news... and if its true it sure would be a ***** if a few years down the line that's the gun she shoots him with

BuffaloBlitz83
10-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Hardy has to be smarter regardless if it was legal or not. Based on his past with the gun issue. Wouldn't be smarter to avoid buying a gun? He had to know, it would blow up into something larger than it is in reality. I don't think he did anything wrong, but he is dumb for his decision making cuz everyone knows this media attack would start based on his past gun issue.

DraftBoy
10-28-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure if he bought it legally or not. But the article indicates you can buy almost any kind of gun legally in Georgia.

I'm just going to let the facts emerge before I start hammering the guy.

Had to be in ****ing Georgia...great....and there are many many places to buy guns down here illegally.

I agree, Im not saying he did anything wrong at all, but if we are not going to assume anything then lets not assume the gun was bought legally at all. He got posession of a gun somehow (reportedly).

patmoran2006
10-28-2009, 11:56 AM
guys are getting off point.

He DENIES HE BOUGHT ANY GUN, PERIOD

and even if it was legal if he did, it is an accusation and press he DOES NOT NEED, given his checked past in recent years

DraftBoy
10-28-2009, 11:57 AM

and even if it was legal if he did, it is an accusation and press he DOES NOT NEED, given his checked past in recent years

No we got that.

Do you or anybody else really believe him though? What reason do we have to believe he is telling the truth at all?

BuffaloBlitz83
10-28-2009, 11:59 AM

I agree. Now that he is denying it, if proven he did buy the gun it will be a bigger deal because he lied. I hope he is being honest.

patmoran2006
10-28-2009, 12:19 PM
No we got that.

Do you or anybody else really believe him though? What reason do we have to believe he is telling the truth at all?

Right now, just his word. What he said, and what his PR person told me with conviction.

I hope he didnt, because someone else who said it is right.. Now, even if turns out he did buy it, legal or not, its going to look VERY bad for him

Demon
10-28-2009, 12:37 PM

Relax, nobody is gonna pick up on a tiny story like this. Both him and his GF are celebs, i'm sure they already own a gun or two as is. Let's all move on.

Bruce is Loose
10-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Please dont leak this to the media, but I have a shotgun in the basement

justasportsfan
10-28-2009, 01:04 PM

Nothing He just bought this for hunting wabbits . Don't know what the big deal is.

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/data/4695/Civilian-Gunner-GatlingGun.jpg

Billz_fan
10-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Look at it this way, even if he did it's legal to do and the pink gun helps promote breast cancer awareness :up:

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 03:06 PM
chance is if he was on probation for pulling a gun on his dad, he probably isn't suppose to be buying a gun, legally or illegally. just guessing.

Ebenezer
10-28-2009, 03:06 PM
So what? Guns can still be legally purchased in this country.

Legally purchased but in many states you have to have a license to own before you can buy...license to carry after you buy...it's not as easy about a blanket statement about legalities.

Jan Reimers
10-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Legally purchased but in many states you have to have a license to own before you can buy...license to carry after you buy...it's not as easy about a blanket statement about legalities.
This is not New York, where the government imposes controls, barriers, taxes and regulations on almost everything. It's Georgia.

Ebenezer
10-28-2009, 04:42 PM
This is not New York, where the government imposes controls, barriers, taxes and regulations on almost everything. It's Georgia.
Many states have regulations not just NY...and even in Georgia you still need a carry permit - in fact, in almost every state you need a carry permit.

Jan Reimers
10-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Many states have regulations not just NY...and even in Georgia you still need a carry permit - in fact, in almost every state you need a carry permit.
I know. I simply made the assumption that Hardy - if he actually did purchase a gun - did so legally. The carry permit is another matter. I am now going to wait until the facts of this entire matter are known. I was just trying not to crap all over Hardy as others are doing, but the prevailing attitude on here is that he is a criminal and a moron, so I won't ruin the crap fest.

DraftBoy
10-28-2009, 05:50 PM

Georgia has some of the most lax gun control laws in the nation. It wouldnt be difficult for him to get a permit and get a gun legally here.

LooneyBin
10-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Hardy just wants to bust a cap in yo ass.

Turf
10-28-2009, 08:22 PM
How may people in here have been accused of buying a gun for someone else?

Ebenezer
10-28-2009, 09:33 PM
I know. I simply made the assumption that Hardy - if he actually did purchase a gun - did so legally. The carry permit is another matter. I am now going to wait until the facts of this entire matter are known. I was just trying not to crap all over Hardy as others are doing, but the prevailing attitude on here is that he is a criminal and a moron, so I won't ruin the crap fest.
where did I say that he was?

New Ro's Greatest
10-29-2009, 10:56 PM
right, he didn't get it for her. he got it for Marshawn.

I hate this team. A bunch of guys who want to do anything but play football well.

LOL so cause a guy that plays for the team we route for buys a gun like any other person in this country he is a bad guy? GO BILLS:penalty:

JD
10-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Who the **** cares? Lmao.

THIS JUST IN, EVANS BOUGHT A KNIFE AT SEARS.. he MIGHT have bought it to stab his next door neighbor! Stay tuned!

Griff
10-30-2009, 09:25 AM
oh no someone is using their second amendment rights! Friggin NY Libs.