PDA

View Full Version : Owen Daniels

Nighthawk
10-28-2009, 12:38 PM
This guy is playing out of his mind right now and he has a very favorable matchup against the Bills. If the Houston coaches do their homework, then this guy will probably see a lot of passes on Sunday. The Bills tend to give up big games to TE's and this guy is the best they've seen this year. He's a great player and the Bills should have made a play for him this offseason.

justasportsfan
10-28-2009, 01:01 PM
I feel sorry for him. Keith Ellsion should easily give Damiels ZERO catches.

BillsOwnAll
10-28-2009, 03:47 PM
This guy is playing out of his mind right now and he has a very favorable matchup against the Bills. If the Houston coaches do their homework, then this guy will probably see a lot of passes on Sunday. The Bills tend to give up big games to TE's and this guy is the best they've seen this year. He's a great player and the Bills should have made a play for him this offseason.I really think you hate the bills. I feel as i read this post your sort of hoping for him to do good just so you can be like " I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THE BILLS SUCK! AND ELLISON SUCKS!" anyone on here who watches football knows O daniels is a machine. But what sort of replies are you looking to get from this thread? Your telling us he is going to kick the bills ass. I just dont get why some people have to take a jab at the bills every chance they get.

Nighthawk
10-28-2009, 05:18 PM
I really think you hate the bills. I feel as i read this post your sort of hoping for him to do good just so you can be like " I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THE BILLS SUCK! AND ELLISON SUCKS!" anyone on here who watches football knows O daniels is a machine. But what sort of replies are you looking to get from this thread? Your telling us he is going to kick the bills ass. I just dont get why some people have to take a jab at the bills every chance they get.

Put me on ignore...please!

Night Train
10-28-2009, 06:39 PM
I encourage the opposition to throw and not run against our swiss cheese run D.

Just abandon the run for no sane reason, like both the Jets and Panthers did in the 2nd half. :up:

Nighthawk
10-28-2009, 07:27 PM
I encourage the opposition to throw and not run against our swiss cheese run D.

Just abandon the run for no sane reason, like both the Jets and Panthers did in the 2nd half. :up:

I agree...can somebody please tell me why a team wouldn't run 60 times at our defense?

BillsWin
10-28-2009, 07:37 PM
This guy is playing out of his mind right now and he has a very favorable matchup against the Bills. If the Houston coaches do their homework, then this guy will probably see a lot of passes on Sunday. The Bills tend to give up big games to TE's and this guy is the best they've seen this year. He's a great player and the Bills should have made a play for him this offseason.

They did make a play. The Texans weren't selling.

At least it was reported the Bills were probing the Texans for costs. It would have cost us near a 1st and a third, plus a big contract. No dice.

Luisito23
10-28-2009, 07:44 PM
They would've took our 1st. for him though. Too bad we didn't make that happen.

BertSquirtgum
10-28-2009, 08:15 PM
I feel sorry for him. Keith Ellsion should easily give Damiels ZERO catches.

yepp. since he's second in tackles that makes him a shut down LB. Hah

casdhf
10-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Ellison will tackle Daniels about 14 times. So that should add to his tackle total.