• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

T.O. Throws One Person Under the Bus– himself

It’s been a different story in Buffalo, though– a polar opposite of sorts. We’re now nearly half way through the season, and as evidenced by his press conference today, the only person T.O. is throwing under the bus appears to be himself.

READ MORE

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: T.O. Throws One Person Under the Bus– himself

My favorite part is T.O. saying that if Jauron comes back, and the team wants him back, that he'll be back.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Like it

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Where in that piece does he throw himself under the bus?

Read between the lines, he's blaming injuries and atrocious o-line play for his stat decline.

Not the fact he has hands of stone or simply looks disinterested at times.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

that quote should tip you off just to how laid back this team is about progressing.

Like i've said, you don't need to scream at people, but you do need to demand better from them. If jauron is back, TO will come back? Sounds like he doesn't want to be pushed to be any better than he already thinks he is. I feel for TO right now because i think he thought he would be able to stick it in Jerry Jones face. I really think he wants to win a superbowl before calling it quits. i think he just isn't in the mood to start on such a bad team.

I honestly think if you threw Ralph wilson and TO a football 10 times each, Ralph would catch more than TO.

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

Pat. You're tendency to use strike-through is hella annoying. Why?
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• superbills
              • Mar 2003

Definitly seems lke TO is blaming the line not himself there. It's no secret that the line can't block to save their lives st times but some of the drops that he has had have been atrocious. Oh, and if he wants to come back next year that's fine but if that means Dick is coming back too then no thanks.
              "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
              Ronald Reagan
              40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

"So we’re clear, Owens has put plenty of the burden of failure on his own shoulders"

As others have said, it sure sounds to me like he is blaming the young oline, injures, and a lack of offensive creativity for his lack of production.
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

We'll have you back TO. How does 2million/ season sound to you?

What are doing in the airport already? The game this sunday is at buffalo?
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                    Making Spirits Bright
                    • Mar 2006

I miss the old T.O.

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

TO has been Dickified
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• yordad
                        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Philagape
                        TO has been Dickified
                        Dicked?
                        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                          Where in that piece does he throw himself under the bus?

Read between the lines, he's blaming injuries and atrocious o-line play for his stat decline.

Not the fact he has hands of stone or simply looks disinterested at times.
                          for all the crap you talk about your team you ought to side with him

you ever run 20 routes in a row without seeing a pass, and then all of a sudden you get an ok pass, tough spot to catch...yeah, tough to make a play.

how many times have we heard, in any sport, announcers saying "this team has to get this guy going early. get him into a rhythem"

the only game we ever made an effort to get TO any sort of rhythm was tampa and he had a good game.

Comment

• X-Era
                            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                            My favorite part is T.O. saying that if Jauron comes back, and the team wants him back, that he'll be back.
                            With the version Ive seen so far, on the field, Im not sure I want him anymore.

He could still show us what he brings to the table in upcoming games, but for 6.5 mill do we really want a WR who drops so many balls?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

I think TO finally realizes that his skills are diminishing. He would certainly be better with a real QB, but it seems like he might realize that he will never again be an All Pro.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X