PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Throws One Person Under the Bus– himself

patmoran2006
10-28-2009, 04:23 PM
It’s been a different story in Buffalo, though– a polar opposite of sorts. We’re now nearly half way through the season, and as evidenced by his press conference today, the only person T.O. is throwing under the bus appears to be himself.

READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/t-o-throws-one-person-under-the-bus-himself/)

Mudflap1
10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
My favorite part is T.O. saying that if Jauron comes back, and the team wants him back, that he'll be back.

SquishDaFish
10-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Like it :clap:

Mr. Pink
10-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Where in that piece does he throw himself under the bus?

Read between the lines, he's blaming injuries and atrocious o-line play for his stat decline.

Not the fact he has hands of stone or simply looks disinterested at times.

trapezeus
10-28-2009, 04:43 PM
that quote should tip you off just to how laid back this team is about progressing.

Like i've said, you don't need to scream at people, but you do need to demand better from them. If jauron is back, TO will come back? Sounds like he doesn't want to be pushed to be any better than he already thinks he is. I feel for TO right now because i think he thought he would be able to stick it in Jerry Jones face. I really think he wants to win a superbowl before calling it quits. i think he just isn't in the mood to start on such a bad team.

I honestly think if you threw Ralph wilson and TO a football 10 times each, Ralph would catch more than TO.

casdhf
10-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Pat. You're tendency to use strike-through is hella annoying. Why?

superbills
10-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Definitly seems lke TO is blaming the line not himself there. It's no secret that the line can't block to save their lives st times but some of the drops that he has had have been atrocious. Oh, and if he wants to come back next year that's fine but if that means Dick is coming back too then no thanks.

yordad
10-28-2009, 08:31 PM
"So we’re clear, Owens has put plenty of the burden of failure on his own shoulders"

As others have said, it sure sounds to me like he is blaming the young oline, injures, and a lack of offensive creativity for his lack of production.

justasportsfan
10-28-2009, 09:21 PM
We'll have you back TO. How does 2million/ season sound to you?

What are doing in the airport already? The game this sunday is at buffalo?

Joe Fo Sho
10-28-2009, 09:37 PM
I miss the old T.O.

Philagape
10-28-2009, 10:19 PM
TO has been Dickified

yordad
10-28-2009, 10:37 PM
TO has been DickifiedDicked?

The Juice Is Loose
10-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Where in that piece does he throw himself under the bus?

Read between the lines, he's blaming injuries and atrocious o-line play for his stat decline.

Not the fact he has hands of stone or simply looks disinterested at times.

for all the crap you talk about your team you ought to side with him

you ever run 20 routes in a row without seeing a pass, and then all of a sudden you get an ok pass, tough spot to catch...yeah, tough to make a play.

how many times have we heard, in any sport, announcers saying "this team has to get this guy going early. get him into a rhythem"

the only game we ever made an effort to get TO any sort of rhythm was tampa and he had a good game.

X-Era
10-29-2009, 05:57 AM
My favorite part is T.O. saying that if Jauron comes back, and the team wants him back, that he'll be back.

With the version Ive seen so far, on the field, Im not sure I want him anymore.

He could still show us what he brings to the table in upcoming games, but for 6.5 mill do we really want a WR who drops so many balls?

Jan Reimers
10-29-2009, 07:12 AM
I think TO finally realizes that his skills are diminishing. He would certainly be better with a real QB, but it seems like he might realize that he will never again be an All Pro.

trapezeus
10-29-2009, 09:33 AM
We'll have you back TO. How does 2million/ season sound to you?

What are doing in the airport already? The game this sunday is at buffalo?

i say offer him $6MM and then "drop" the offer to $2MM. It'll be a fitting way to handle it.

justasportsfan
10-29-2009, 09:40 AM
i say offer him $6MM and then "drop" the offer to $2MM. It'll be a fitting way to handle it.

He'll end up pulling an HH and say F buffalo.

The Popcorn
10-31-2009, 12:28 PM
It's too bad that Buffalo doesn't have any quarterbacks that can throw it to him.