PDA

View Full Version : cbs sports jumping on the wagon?

BillsWin
10-29-2009, 12:38 AM
You have to give them credit for two straight road wins that get them to 3-4. If they can beat the Texans this week to get them to .500, the playoffs would still be a possibility.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

Not with this offense we can't!

The Juice Is Loose
10-29-2009, 01:10 AM
if your .500 at the break, after the turmoil and whatnot, its quite the accomplishment, if you ask me.

if we can get to 4-4 that's more wins than most of the "reaslists" predicted.

i said 10. i'll probably fall short. but all you *****s who said 2,3 or 4...your obviously not a realist, because you were wrong.

The Juice Is Loose
10-29-2009, 01:12 AM
if your .500 at the break, after the turmoil and whatnot, its quite the accomplishment, if you ask me.

i said 10. i'll probably fall short. but all you *****s who said 2,3 or 4...your obviously not a realist, because you were wrong.

thenry20
10-29-2009, 07:12 AM
I'm still hoping we have a 9 win season but that's looking very unlikely now.

trapezeus
10-29-2009, 08:23 AM

as a realist, i predicted 4-4 at the break. you can even look at the article i wrote in preseason. i got the individual games wrong, but i had us at 4-4 at the break.

Jauron's teams hate being the worst team and respond when people say that. once people give them credit, they fold. They either lose to the worst team in the titans or string us along until there is a game that is for the wildcard spot, and they'll lose.

I predicted 5-11 in my article and then 2 weeks late after walker and schonert were released, i cut it to 3-13. both are still very possible....and unfortunately very likely.

Oldbillsfan
10-29-2009, 08:58 AM
7-9 would be nice...lol

BlackMetalNinja
10-29-2009, 09:01 AM
If we manage to beat the Texans, we have two very winnable games after that as well in Tennessee and Jacksonville. Imagine how much everybody will love us if we're 6-4. Even if we do win all 3 of those, I still have no real confidence in this team, based on what I've witnessed thus far. If it weren't for defense and special teams keeping us in games, we'd be scraping the bottom, because our offense has been simply awful.

justasportsfan
10-29-2009, 09:29 AM

so today YOU'RE not a realist but tomorrow you'll quit being a fan and then come back and be a homer again.... you need a new gig.

Pinkerton Security
10-29-2009, 09:55 AM
as a realist, i predicted 4-4 at the break. you can even look at the article i wrote in preseason. i got the individual games wrong, but i had us at 4-4 at the break.

Jauron's teams hate being the worst team and respond when people say that. once people give them credit, they fold. They either lose to the worst team in the titans or string us along until there is a game that is for the wildcard spot, and they'll lose.

I predicted 5-11 in my article and then 2 weeks late after walker and schonert were released, i cut it to 3-13. both are still very possible....and unfortunately very likely.

it is highly UNLIKELY we win less than 2 games more

casdhf
10-29-2009, 10:39 AM
lets get ready to run the table, boys

jamze132
10-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Blowing the game against NE and CLE is going to seriously hurt us when we go 7-9 again..

But I am still thinking 5-11.

Mudflap1
10-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Blowing the game against NE and CLE is going to seriously hurt us when we go 7-9 again..

But I am still thinking 5-11.

You are right. No matter what happens from here on out, two wins that were in the bag were left on the table.

6-10 doesn't look nearly as good as 8-8.

7-9 doesn't look as good as 9-7.

I say this team finishes about 6-10. They are competitive enough to not be at the very bottom of the league, but there are too many deficiencies. When you have very weak QB's and a very inexperienced offensive line (who is playing weak right now), you have no chance to have a good team.

BertSquirtgum
10-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Awwww YEAH. super bowl all the way baby.