PDA

View Full Version : Florence Not Getting Headlines — Just Results

patmoran2006
10-29-2009, 10:45 AM
This year is a different story. Quarterbacks would rather try to run through Albert Haynesworth than put the ball in the air against the Bills. Buffalo already has 13 interceptions through just seven games. There’s plenty of credit to go around. Jairus Byrd and his five interceptions in three weeks has become an overnight star. George Wilson has picked of a pass in consecutive games. Heck, even Paul Posluszny and Aaron Schobel have gotten in on the action. At this rate, I’m waiting for Kyle Williams to nab one.

One of the most unheralded and underappreciated reasons for the Bills sudden ascension to the top of the NFL interceptions chart is a player who doesn’t have a single pick.

READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/florence-not-getting-headlines-just-results/)

bigbub2352
10-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Drayton has probably been our best offseason FA
its between him and Hangartner
but Florence has been left on an island and played very well wish we would have signed him to a longer deal than 2yr

trapezeus
10-29-2009, 11:36 AM
bigbub, you feel that way now... wait til he gets injured again and can't get back on the field.

PECKERWOOD
10-29-2009, 12:13 PM
He certainly has a physical presence, I'm really surprised that no NFL team has tried him out at strong safety, he'd probably be a stud there.

bigbub2352
10-29-2009, 12:15 PM
bigbub, you feel that way now... wait til he gets injured again and can't get back on the field.
I guess with this team it is only a matter of time lol

yordad
10-29-2009, 02:11 PM
He certainly has a physical presence, I'm really surprised that no NFL team has tried him out at strong safety, he'd probably be a stud there.That is a good point actually, but I am glad.