PDA

View Full Version : Accuscore predicting extremely close game.

BillsWin
10-29-2009, 03:00 PM
20.4 vs. 20.3

50% vs. 49%

surprising when the line is 5.5 in Houston's favor.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/intel?gameId=291101002

Jan Reimers
10-29-2009, 03:06 PM
I hate losing by .05 of a safety.

T-Long
10-29-2009, 03:48 PM
I'd like to see how correct they were this year. Anyway to check that?

cocamide
10-29-2009, 03:53 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

On a side note, I like seeing the 'Expert picks' from ESPN and finding that my Grandma in our family pool is doing just as well as them.

BillsWin
10-29-2009, 04:01 PM
tell you what, week six. Noone picked the Bills. Week seven, noone picked the Bills. This week one person picked the Bills on espn.

We have a billiever!!!

psubills62
10-29-2009, 09:11 PM

I actually found a way to check Accuscore's predictions for games that already occurred. You have to go through game by game, but it works. And they were actually quite accurate for the Carolina game (said we had a great chance of winning if we intercepted Delhomme 2+ times and held the run game to <140 yards).

Basically, here's what you do if you want to find the Accuscore prediction for games that already occurred:

1) go to the ESPN.com box score of whatever game you want to see
2) in the website's link, find the word "boxscore" (should be right before a "?")
3) replace "boxscore" with "intel" and press enter

For some reason, they don't make it an option to click on, except if you use this to go directly to the page. I only tried it out for the Carolina game, so I'm not sure if it works for earlier games or previous years.

Hope that helps.

Demon
10-29-2009, 09:24 PM
tell you what, week six. Noone picked the Bills. Week seven, noone picked the Bills. This week one person picked the Bills on espn.

We have a billiever!!!

Nobody should be picking the Bills until they beat a team of importance. In the last three games, two games were handed to us, and the other vs. the Browns was up in the air all game. Roscoe Parrish put everyone out of their misery by fumbling and not allowing the fans to sit through the worst game ever into over-time. Mark Sanchez gave us the win. And Jake Delhomme may be one of like 2 starting QBs in the entire league who are worse starters then Trent Edwards.

I want to see how many turnovers the defense can force against Matt Schuab, especially if Andre Johnson plays. I want to see how they will stop Steve Slaton. And i want to see how we score on their defense.

Sorry for being so negative, but we're only winning right now because we've gotten very lucky. Until they prove not to be lucky, i don't blame anyone in the media to bet against us.