Mudflap1
10-29-2009, 04:42 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4605603

Oldbillsfan
10-29-2009, 05:14 PM
cool!

SquishDaFish
10-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Exactly what I was saying for our fans to do.

sdbillsfan2
10-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Exactly what I was saying for our fans to do.

The problem is most bills fans are afraid if they upset Ralph ,he'll move the team to LA , Toronto or who knows where. I hope the Browns fans stick together on this one. They've waited long enough as well.

TacklingDummy
10-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Nice way to appreciate getting a team back.

Next time they move it will be for good.

JD
10-29-2009, 11:06 PM
The problem is most bills fans are afraid if they upset Ralph ,he'll move the team to LA , Toronto or who knows where. I hope the Browns fans stick together on this one. They've waited long enough as well.
No, the problem is.. our fan base has no backbone and seems to be satisfied with our last two "wins" so the front office is off the hook for now.

I wish the Browns fans the best, I hope they do it big. :offair:

trapezeus
10-30-2009, 08:04 AM
browns are also in a different position. they just hired a loser coach that the team has to be committed to for a littlemore than just one year. that is pretty much how i felt in 2006 when we took jauron over sherman.

anyways, good luck to them. perhaps it inspires the fans who say, "i paid for my ticket" or "i'm a bills fan, i don't give up" to actually open their eyes that these things can be done.

Too bad we couldn't be the first movers on this.

DynaPaul
10-31-2009, 07:34 AM
More power to 'em, if you don't like the product don't support it. Has Cleveland been any good since they got the team back? It sucks that their old team moved to Baltimore and then won a Super Bowl.

imbondz
10-31-2009, 10:30 AM
and they beat us! UGH

The Popcorn
10-31-2009, 12:12 PM
and they beat us! UGH

Buffalo is one game out of a playoff position too. Had they beat Cleveland and New England, they'd be sitting good right now.

ServoBillieves
10-31-2009, 06:26 PM
I see this being as big as the Pittsburgh Pirates walkout earlier this year. "The whole fanbase is going to walk out!"

Yeah, after spending 25 bucks on tickets, 7 on beers and a bunch more for parking/et cetera, I believe they counted 70 fans "walking out."

I'll believe it when I see it.

JD
10-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Buffalo is one game out of a playoff position too. Had they beat Cleveland and New England, they'd be sitting good right now.

:hand:

That's the type of **** that keeps fans from standing up in large numbers. The "what if's" are Bull****. It didn't happen. We lost games we should have won. There are no what ifs. Blah ****ing blah.

SabreEleven
10-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Nice way to appreciate getting a team back.

Next time they move it will be for good.

they been back for 11 years. Being an expansion team excuses are over with.