PDA

View Full Version : Trents Press Conference

The Juice Is Loose
10-30-2009, 10:31 AM
The dude has eye liner on. He has nicer hair then Jennifer Aniston.

I want a football player, not a flippin emo model.

If he wants to be in a band he should go be in a band. I can't believe this guy is wearing eye liner for football interviews!!!

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/adamwhite960/girlqb.jpghey ssssailor.

BillsWin
10-30-2009, 10:34 AM
He's been crying. The mascara is running. :cry:

The Juice Is Loose
10-30-2009, 10:39 AM
looks like he gained a couple lbs too, his bf must've dumped him when he lost his job to fitzpatrick.

i should've known when he threw out that first pitch and didn't get halfway there or halfway straight he wasn't our guy. we should have cut him the next day.

yordad
10-30-2009, 11:38 AM

If he wants to be in a band he should go be in a band. I can't believe this guy is wearing eye liner for football interviews!!!

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/adamwhite960/girlqb.jpghey ssssailor."It's not eye liner, it's guy liner." ~ Trent Edwards

VeggieMan14
10-30-2009, 12:15 PM
It's from the concussion most likely... they are called raccoon eyes... the blood from his head goes around the eyes giving them a bruised look

SABURZFAN
10-30-2009, 12:22 PM

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/adamwhite960/girlqb.jpghey ssssailor.

why don't you come out of the closet now and tell us how you have a mancrush on Edwards now? you strike me as the lusting type for the emo looking players. :rolleyes:

Griff
10-30-2009, 01:02 PM
Juice we're all very sorry that Trent declined your date request, get over it.

yordad
10-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Juice we're all very sorry that Trent declined your date request, get over it.Don't lie. Aren't you happy he accepted yours?

casdhf
10-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Maybe he has a Halloween party go to later.

TacklingDummy
10-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Glad he shaved that gay beard.

Griff
10-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Don't lie. Aren't you happy he accepted yours?
just because you've had a long happy affair with JP doesn't mean we all like guys.

Joe Fo Sho
10-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Really? Who gives a s*** what this guy looks like? If he performed well, I wouldn't care what he did or looked like of the field. He could be a gay pirate who wears high heels and a push up bra.

But he sucks, so **** him.

Jeff1220
10-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Really, I think that's just how he looks.

Oaf
10-30-2009, 06:03 PM
What did he say you tard?

The Juice Is Loose
10-31-2009, 12:41 AM
trent sux

yordad
10-31-2009, 09:14 AM
just because you've had a long happy affair with JP doesn't mean we all like guys.Just becasue you've had a long UN-happy affair with Trent, doesn't mean you should be projecting. And we all know, even if Trent does wear makeup, you are still the wide receiver. The only one he loves to throw at.

Cntrygal
10-31-2009, 10:08 AM
It's from the concussion most likely... they are called raccoon eyes... the blood from his head goes around the eyes giving them a bruised look

Thanks for the adult response!

yordad
10-31-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the adult response!Cntrygal, look the thread over. There were all adult responses until Griff chimed in.

SABURZFAN
10-31-2009, 10:14 AM
:yawn:

:z:

imbondz
10-31-2009, 10:28 AM
worst thread ever

The Juice Is Loose
10-31-2009, 12:54 PM
imbondz must be mrs edwards

sorry your son sucks at football. maybe beauty school? broadway?

PECKERWOOD
10-31-2009, 02:14 PM
He looks like Jim Morrison on an acid trip.

starrymessenger
10-31-2009, 06:02 PM
He's been crying. The mascara is running. :cry:

Can a gay quarterback find success and happiness on the playing fields of the National Football League? I don't know, but I will defend to the last his right to do so!

Tatonka
10-31-2009, 06:11 PM

please dont explain that to this effing moron. yous will confuse people with the facts.

idiot.

i dont even like trent edwards.. and this thread is still a piece of ****.

nolimit
10-31-2009, 07:40 PM
does anyone else think that trent looks like richard grieco!

EricStratton
10-31-2009, 08:35 PM
Collectively we suck as fans.

The Juice Is Loose
11-01-2009, 01:20 AM
eric stratton, rush chairman? damn glad to meat you.

i just think trent is in football cuz it's his "best option"

i don't think the desire to be the man is there.

so i hate him.

Marvelous
11-01-2009, 02:22 AM
What the?? Juice, do you really care>?
-Reminds me of a night back in 99-2000 when i had a "Madden friday night tourny" and a Bears fan buddy of mine was in my den laughing at my Jim Kelly poster & getting everyone to listen in on " How UGLY Jimbo is" I was amazed at him for such a pathetic attmept at smack by calling a Buffalo Hero "Ugly". All i had to say was "He's a football player, is a football player better/cooler if they are not ugly?"
---Buff Bills players looks- WTF do i care? until it effects they're skill, i lmao @ any fan who cares. :limp:
----Buff Bills ghetto fabs/Ray Ray/mush mouth---I say the same thing " NOt like they/he is gonna come over dinner & hold my daughter". So ghetto-thugs are irrelevant. Unless it translates to off field issues like-
-like- Mama Lynch- 'you guys(us Bills fans) shouldn't judge my baby by looks & mush mouth. Fair enough, i listened, so did my wife & whole family & Lynch sure made momma Lynch look like a @ss.. :lol:
---I doubt Trent wears eye liner/makeup. & I really would doubt he would wear it @ a press conference. IMO A Stanford grad is, i dunno, smart enough to avoid such simple,obvious bad fan press. right?

Typ0
11-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Really? The guy is not succeeding as a professional football player and you hate him on a personal level? You are exactly the reason there has to be such a separation from "celebrities" and common folks. You give us all a bad name & if you would leave the face of the earth we'd probably get better information about what was really going on as well. That's right. You are the reason we hear boring status quo press conferences from DJ too!

eric stratton, rush chairman? damn glad to meat you.

i just think trent is in football cuz it's his "best option"

i don't think the desire to be the man is there.

so i hate him.

Griff
11-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Just becasue you've had a long UN-happy affair with Trent, doesn't mean you should be projecting. And we all know, even if Trent does wear makeup, you are still the wide receiver. The only one he loves to throw at.

rofl I love how the king of man crushes is trying to imply that I'm the guy with the homosexual relationship. Seriously you're like Richard Simmons telling Bruce Willis that he's a flaming homosexual.

Griff
11-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Cntrygal, look the thread over. There were all adult responses until Griff chimed in.

ROFL the OP wasn't an adult response.

life of faith
11-01-2009, 11:36 AM
lol am i the only one to realize that the OP was joking? :rockon:

Griff
11-01-2009, 11:38 AM
lol am i the only one to realize that the OP was joking? :rockon:

Am I the only one that realizes you've never read a Juice post before?

life of faith
11-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Am I the only one that realizes you've never read a Juice post before?

Well to be fair I don't think I have. But I think I can detect sarcasm and joking when i read it.

SABURZFAN
11-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Well to be fair I don't think I have.

do yourself a favor.... don't read Juice's posts. they're about as idiotic as yordad's posts.