Would you rather have a big name coach currently out of football or J. Fisher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Would you rather have a big name coach currently out of football or J. Fisher?

Seems like bud adams is essentially saying, "you're not in charge anymore" with pushing young back into the line up. don't forget that Fisher never really wanted Young to begin with.

Add in the manning jersey joke that missed, he might be getting the pink slip or leaving on his own.

So do you still want the grudens/billicks/cowhers out there or do you think, "maybe this is the silver lining to having jauron coach the entire year, we can talk to fisher the second he's free.
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Re: Would you rather have a big name coach currently out of football or J. Fisher?

Fisher. But he won't be an option.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Re: Would you rather have a big name coach currently out of football or J. Fisher?

Big Name Coach
      Cohwer
      Shanahan
      Shottenheimer
      Dungy
      Holmgren
      Gruden
      i would take over Fisher
      Last edited by bigbub2352; 10-30-2009, 02:41 PM.
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

why is that? because he'll take a year off or he just won't come to buffalo?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
          Would you rather have a big name coach currently out of football or J. Fisher?.
          I'd rather have a franchise QB. Since it all begins there.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Fisher never has won anything

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

he has consistently put together decent teams with the exception of like 4 years over a 16 year career.

He also hasn't done it with amazing free agents and big signings. he does it with good drafting.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

i don't know what i would rather have. but if the bills announced on January 4th that they came to terms with him and a GM that Fisher is comfortable with. I would be literally very excited about the prospect of the following 2010 season.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Sure I like Fisher more than Jauron.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

Saying someone is better than Jauron isn't saying much...

No to Fisher, his Peyton Manning jersey stunt made him look like a fool.

Comment

• NorthCarBills
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                      Big Name Coach
                      Cohwer
                      Shanahan
                      Shottenheimer
                      Dungy
                      Holmgren
                      Gruden
                      i would take over Fisher
                      I would agree with Big Bub on this order of choosing.

In particular, seems like folks lately have been mentioning Shottenheimer less and less when creating these wish lists. I think he's still a winner and would bring the fire and hard edge (LOL non-stop Oklahoma drills) this team's been lacking for a while. And yes, I say "winner" with confidence. He has been successful, gotten teams to the playoffs, and at this point that's what I want to see, ring or no ring. His Buffalo ties dont hurt either.

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

Cowher is still my 1st choice which ain't happening

but Fisher would be a welcomed upgrade.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                          • Jun 2005

I wouldnt mind him but rather Cowher or Gruden

Comment

• psubills62
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2008

Haha I love the people that are listing people they'd rather have than Fisher.

Seriously? After the last coaches Wilson has brought in? I don't think anyone here has the right to be picky anymore. Fisher has actually gone to the playoffs and had multiple winning records in the last decade. You're saying you wouldn't want that as a Bills fan? Come on...

Fisher would definitely be one of my top choices. The guy consistently does more with less than anyone in the league. I don't think it would happen, though, as there would be other, better opportunities for him if he ever left Tennessee.
                            Last edited by psubills62; 10-30-2009, 03:09 PM.
                            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• RockStar36
                              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                              • Sep 2004

I would obviously like to have one of the unemployed Super Bowl winning coaches, but I would absolutely love Jeff Fisher if he was the choice.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X