PDA

View Full Version : Run, Run, Run, Fake......

BidsJr
11-01-2009, 02:17 PM
FAIL

jlruss90
11-01-2009, 02:18 PM
such a joke

PECKERWOOD
11-01-2009, 02:23 PM
detaching

ServoBillieves
11-01-2009, 02:55 PM
I couldve called 7/8ths of the plays today. This was just pathetic. Great, another year with no playoffs, no hope, nothing.

ServoBillieves
11-01-2009, 03:07 PM
I couldve called 7/8ths of the plays today. This was just pathetic. Great, another year with no playoffs, no hope, nothing.

Philagape
11-01-2009, 03:15 PM
It was Dick saying, "Just in case there are any morons left who don't think I should've been fired a long time ago."

Let's see some more billboards!

Typ0
11-01-2009, 03:17 PM
yeah, that was a real conservative play not to lose call for sure.

The Natrix
11-01-2009, 03:52 PM
That was such a joke. I'll probably remember that sequence for the rest of my life.

BillsWin
11-01-2009, 03:53 PM
the fake was bull. Just go for it. Don't try a fancy fake that requires perfect execution.

The Natrix
11-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Just punt it since there is almost a full quarter left, you're not even at mid-field, you're only down by 7 and you have Brian Moorman.

Even if they make it, there's a good chance they are facing another 4th down after 3 more plays. Yes, I'm sure the D was tired, but they still have as much chance to make something happen as the putrid offense.

From a play calling standpoint, Buffalo is conservative when they should be aggressive and aggressive when they should be conservative.

It's just a total joke and I am looking forward to major changes in the offseason much more than I am the next game on the schedule.

It's to the point where I may decide to record the games and watch them later with the luxury of fast-forward/rewind. I really only care about evaluating individual players at this point. I can make better use of a nice sunny Sunday afternoon

topher180
11-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Just punt it since there is almost a full quarter left, you're not even at mid-field, you're only down by 7 and you have Brian Moorman.

Even if they make it, there's a good chance they are facing another 4th down after 3 more plays. Yes, I'm sure the D was tired, but they still have as much chance to make something happen as the putrid offense.

From a play calling standpoint, Buffalo is conservative when they should be aggressive and aggressive when they should be conservative.

It's just a total joke and I am looking forward to major changes in the offseason much more than I am the next game on the schedule.

It's to the point where I may decide to record the games and watch them later with the luxury of fast-forward/rewind. I really only care about evaluating individual players at this point. I can make better use of a nice sunny Sunday afternoon

Yeah, I think you pretty much nailed it. I used to do this during the junior football season when I coached, because the games were at 3pm. It will save you a lot of headache and then you can just cut out when it gets unbearable.