• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Run, Run, Run, Fake......

FAIL
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • jlruss90
    • Dec 2003

Re: Run, Run, Run, Fake......

such a joke
    It IS Time To Circle The Wagons!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

detaching

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

I couldve called 7/8ths of the plays today. This was just pathetic. Great, another year with no playoffs, no hope, nothing.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• ServoBillieves
          The Voice of Reason
          • Jul 2007

I couldve called 7/8ths of the plays today. This was just pathetic. Great, another year with no playoffs, no hope, nothing.
          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

It was Dick saying, "Just in case there are any morons left who don't think I should've been fired a long time ago."

Let's see some more billboards!
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

yeah, that was a real conservative play not to lose call for sure.

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

That was such a joke. I'll probably remember that sequence for the rest of my life.

Byrd.

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

the fake was bull. Just go for it. Don't try a fancy fake that requires perfect execution.
                  I am The Batman.

Comment

• The Natrix
                    • Jul 2002

Just punt it since there is almost a full quarter left, you're not even at mid-field, you're only down by 7 and you have Brian Moorman.

Even if they make it, there's a good chance they are facing another 4th down after 3 more plays. Yes, I'm sure the D was tired, but they still have as much chance to make something happen as the putrid offense.

From a play calling standpoint, Buffalo is conservative when they should be aggressive and aggressive when they should be conservative.

It's just a total joke and I am looking forward to major changes in the offseason much more than I am the next game on the schedule.

It's to the point where I may decide to record the games and watch them later with the luxury of fast-forward/rewind. I really only care about evaluating individual players at this point. I can make better use of a nice sunny Sunday afternoon

Byrd.

Comment

• topher180
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The Natrix
                      Just punt it since there is almost a full quarter left, you're not even at mid-field, you're only down by 7 and you have Brian Moorman.

Even if they make it, there's a good chance they are facing another 4th down after 3 more plays. Yes, I'm sure the D was tired, but they still have as much chance to make something happen as the putrid offense.

From a play calling standpoint, Buffalo is conservative when they should be aggressive and aggressive when they should be conservative.

It's just a total joke and I am looking forward to major changes in the offseason much more than I am the next game on the schedule.

It's to the point where I may decide to record the games and watch them later with the luxury of fast-forward/rewind. I really only care about evaluating individual players at this point. I can make better use of a nice sunny Sunday afternoon
                      Yeah, I think you pretty much nailed it. I used to do this during the junior football season when I coached, because the games were at 3pm. It will save you a lot of headache and then you can just cut out when it gets unbearable.

inĀ·ept
                      Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

Working...
                      X