PDA

View Full Version : Detaching

PECKERWOOD
11-01-2009, 02:22 PM
How can I detach? I'm getting so sick of our offensive production, the play calling lacks any creativity or explosion.

I'm so sick of three and outs, detach.

I'm so sick of piss poor protection from our tackles, detach.

I'm so sick of three yard gains from our running backs, detach.

I'm so sick of the same play calls, detach.

I'm so sick of our receivers not getting open, detach.

I'm so sick of poor quarterback play, detach.

I'm so sick of one step forward, two steps back, detach.

LooneyBin
11-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Release.

Tailspin
11-01-2009, 07:11 PM
I detached after the Browns game and hockey season started. I was born and raised a fan sine 1973 but I wont waste sundays watching this crap. I turn on the radio to listen to the game if I am working on something but until the coaches get douched, I cant take anymore. Detroit Lions games have more action !

Patti120
11-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Release.

Great Pearl Jam song too!

OpIv37
11-01-2009, 07:20 PM
I still watch every game because I paid for Sunday Ticket, but after Browns game I wish I could have called DirecTV and just switched to Center Ice instead.

If the Bills don't make drastic changes this off-season, I'm not committing my money or my time to watching them next year.

malo
11-01-2009, 08:03 PM
I still watch every game because I paid for Sunday Ticket, but after Browns game I wish I could have called DirecTV and just switched to Center Ice instead.

If the Bills don't make drastic changes this off-season, I'm not committing my money or my time to watching them next year.

I'm not either. I'm done unless there is a major unprecedented overhaul this offseason.

OpIv37
11-01-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm not either. I'm done unless there is a major unprecedented overhaul this offseason.

I want to watch the team. I really do. But what's the point of spending my time and money on something that's no longer fun or enjoyable?

HHURRICANE
11-01-2009, 08:39 PM
This started with the dismantling of the offensive line. I'd love to have everyone go back that said we would have a mean and nasty line vs. the fat and lazy one.

Well, I'll take last year's line. To this point they are better.

The offense sucks because of the offensive line. The QB, RBs and WRs take the blame for the crappy offensive line because the fans don't understand the basic fundamentals of football.

Sirrius devoted a whole day to this subject over the summer and how the QB is the scapegoat...always.

Fitzpatrick is not a bad backup. But his numbers are just atrocious and you can see their is duress that is coming from this crappy line.

Meathead
11-01-2009, 09:28 PM
i detached the second mckdufus fumbled that kickoff cuz i knew it meant this was coming

fire dick

DynaPaul
11-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Pure poetry people, pure poetry...