PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Houston Texans

Novacane
11-01-2009, 02:54 PM
For the dose of reality some needed and proving the last 2 weeks were a charade. This team friggen blows. Most boring offense I can ever remember watching. Another nail in Dicks coffin :bf1:

BILLSROCK1212
11-01-2009, 02:56 PM
For the dose of reality some needed and proving the last 2 weeks were a charade. This team friggen blows. Most boring offense I can ever remember watching. Another nail in Dicks coffin :bf1:
it takes about 10 nails to shut a coffin....we're on nail 12 w/ Jauron

OpIv37
11-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Boring? I would have gone with "pathetic" or "inept"

MikeInRoch
11-01-2009, 02:59 PM
I agree. It's not "boring". It is interesting to see to just what depths they will descend each week.

PECKERWOOD
11-01-2009, 03:03 PM
How many interceptions does Byrd have over the last 5 games? 8 interceptions?? We've probably not even topped 100 points in that 5 game period, in spite of all those turnovers.

Don't Panic
11-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Hate to lose, but the big picture does stay clearly in focus with this loss.

don137
11-01-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't ink anyone thought the Bills were good even thought they won the previous two weeks. All it proved is this league has some terrible teams and their will be a lot of coaching changes this off season.
Buffalo has done nothing to even think they are even an average team.

Historian
11-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Every loss is one step closer to the next bargain basement coach!

:up:

Nighthawk
11-01-2009, 03:21 PM

What are you talking about? This team is going to the playoffs...don't you know?! Why are you so negative...you're not a real fan! [sarcasm]

Nighthawk
11-01-2009, 03:22 PM

Hey, maybe they get lucky...it's better then when we hired Dickey...we already knew he was incompetent!

SquishDaFish
11-01-2009, 03:23 PM
What are you talking about? This team is going to the playoffs...don't you know! Why are you so negative...you're not a real fan! [sarcasm]

Dude not many sane people were calling playoffs. The group im sure your talking about was us people who were HAPPY when we get W's no matter how we do.

Nighthawk
11-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Dude not many sane people were calling playoffs. The group im sure your talking about was us people who were HAPPY when we get W's no matter how we do.

Those W's mattered so much, what are you talking about? This team is so much better off because they won those games...they looked awesome today against a good team. I can see why you were happy.

SquishDaFish
11-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Dude grow up and wake up. I along with just about every fan hopes and roots for wins not losses. So yes I was HAPPY when we won those 2 games.

Nighthawk
11-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Dude grow up and wake up. I along with just about every fan hopes and roots for wins not losses. So yes I was HAPPY when we won those 2 games.

Trust me...I'm the one who is awake...you're still asleep. Get over yourself and face the fact that losses are actually better for the future of this franchise then meaningless victories over bad teams. If you don't see that then you seriously don't know a damn thing.

footballhottie
11-01-2009, 03:35 PM
I dont even care anymore. Im so numb. **** this team. Were all so in love with them and the team/front office isnt even trying.

SquishDaFish
11-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Trust me...I'm the one who is awake...you're still asleep. Get over yourself and face the fact that losses are actually better for the future of this franchise then meaningless victories over bad teams. If you don't see that then you seriously don't know a damn thing.

I agree that losses are better but I WILL NOT ROOT FOR LOSSES!!

Nighthawk
11-01-2009, 03:53 PM
I agree that losses are better but I WILL NOT ROOT FOR LOSSES!!

Ok, I will and you can sit back and continue to act all righteous.

DynaPaul
11-01-2009, 03:55 PM
I wish this guy was our head coach:

We sucked! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI)

Night Train
11-01-2009, 03:55 PM

" We're proud to introduce Chuck Lester as our new head coach .." ~ Feb. 2010

Nighthawk
11-01-2009, 03:56 PM
" We're proud to introduce Chuck Lester as our new head coach .." ~ Feb. 2010

Damn Night, that is low...don't ever do that again!

Bravo82
11-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Dont worry fella's....once we get back from the bye week and beat the sorry ass titans and jags to get to 5-5 we are right back in it!

Ickybaluky
11-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Dont worry fella's....once we get back from the bye week and beat the sorry ass titans and jags to get to 5-5 we are right back in it!

Sorry ass Titans?

First of all, the Titans have their starting CB back and they have some pretty good personnel on defense.

Secondly, with Vince Young at the helm they ran for over 300 yards and 6 YPC against a Jacksonville team that was giving up less than 100 yards a game and 3.8 YPC coming into today.

Don't sleep on the Titans. Their record may be poor, but they are still a dangerous team that can pound the ball on the ground and knock you around on defense. It is not a pushover game.

Jacksonville isn't real good, though they don't completely suck.

Typ0
11-01-2009, 09:20 PM
The Titans are going to beat the living crap out of us.

Marvelous
11-02-2009, 01:49 AM
This is as good a thread as any-----

--I noted today midway through the 1st quarter to family how mediocre and boring this team is. I made some exceptions like Byrd,Kyle WIlliams, pretty much all the youth, Poz,Young booty O-line are gonna imporve etc,,,BUT--
--But, the Wide-outs and QB's and so many things about the staff have me cringing. My stance will never change "Winning is a perk", but the team sure will put many to the test & most def weed out the fairweather fans. That is always a perk about being mediocre.. But by no means offsets...

---No QB = nothing. Not even a average team. T.O said it best " The D can't carry the team ALL THE TIME"... We need to either keep trying in the draft, or pull off a super Jay Cutler type trade for a stud, proven star QB...
---Right now, well pre-game today i was soo pissed/bummed-out that Trent wasn't active. So maybe this putz Fitz has me ranting anti QB rants, but even w/ Trent i still feel QB thirsty...Post Jimbo has been rough on us! I guess this is our dues being paid for the early 90's dominance. I just hope another great team is in the making..We'll only have it when we get the next great QB...Don't OBD know this? OYE!

Griff
11-02-2009, 02:42 AM

our offense was terrible last week too, but Byrd was able to get us in scoring range on his INTs, otherwise we would've only scored 3 points.

Throne Logic
11-02-2009, 08:20 AM
The offense is not on the field long enough to be boring . . .

ddaryl
11-02-2009, 08:38 AM
I can't believe there were still people that needed a game like yesterday to provide a reality check...

SABURZFAN
11-02-2009, 11:48 AM

i'm thinking that the next HC will be a high school coach from WNY.