PDA

View Full Version : It's not what you think

PECKERWOOD
11-01-2009, 05:50 PM
It's not the coaching, it's not the players, it's not the system we're running, it's not that we're in the middle of the pack in terms of revenue in the NFL, it's our ownership that's the problem. Until we change ownership, everything is going to stay the same. When you look at the turmoil surrounding this franchise for the last 50 years, Ralph is the one constant - which to me directly points to him as being the problem. If Ralph Wilson is such a hall-of-fame owner, well why did it take him 50 years to get in? One bad front office hire after the other, we lose coaches and players who go off and have success with other franchises that couldn't seem to find it here. The days of zubaz pants and fandemonium are long gone, no more will I turn my head or act like ostrich with his head in the sand. I'm really sick of getting bent over by an owner who runs this franchise with complete ineptitude, I will NEVER give up my Buffalo Bills fanhood, but I'm strongly considering detaching from this franchise, there is only so much heartbreak I can take.

Stewie
11-01-2009, 05:51 PM
what if I think the problem is ownership? :D

PECKERWOOD
11-01-2009, 05:53 PM
what if I think the problem is ownership? :D

Woohoo, then we agree on something, but unfortunately, it doesn't matter 'cause we can lose the next 30 games in a row and the ownership won't change. I'm in a world of negativity right now, I feel like nothing is ever going to change with this franchise.

YardRat
11-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Actually, that's exactly what many people think, and have for years.