PDA

View Full Version : Texans defender's comment on our offense

trapezeus
11-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Texans linebacker DeMeco Ryans(notes) joked about how simple it was to contain Buffalo’s popgun attack.

“It was easy,” Ryans said. “They kind of had the same formations, they didn’t give us a lot of motions and things. So it was a simple offense to go against.”

Ryans then joked about how good it was sipping Gatorade on the sideline watching the offense take over.

Seriously? this is the nth player to openly discuss how pathetic our offense is. if multiple players can see it, i'm sure our offense knows it too. but no leader to step up to jauron and the coaches and say, "this isn't good enough"

I can't wait for a new coach who actually makes it a priority to give the offense and defense an identity and then draft and pick up players who fit that identity. No more of this, "we'll work with what we got, but jam them into the one way of how i know how to run a team."

yordad
11-01-2009, 07:28 PM
That one is rough.

homeslice5484
11-01-2009, 07:31 PM
remember when Sean Peyton said we could have played 8 quarters and not scored?

NorthCarBills
11-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Texans linebacker DeMeco Ryans(notes) joked about how simple it was to contain Buffalo’s popgun attack.

“It was easy,” Ryans said. “They kind of had the same formations, they didn’t give us a lot of motions and things. So it was a simple offense to go against.”

Ryans then joked about how good it was sipping Gatorade on the sideline watching the offense take over.

Seriously? this is the nth player to openly discuss how pathetic our offense is. if multiple players can see it, i'm sure our offense knows it too. but no leader to step up to jauron and the coaches and say, "this isn't good enough"

I can't wait for a new coach who actually makes it a priority to give the offense and defense an identity and then draft and pick up players who fit that identity. No more of this, "we'll work with what we got, but jam them into the one way of how i know how to run a team."

I cant argue his (Ryan's) point.

psubills62
11-01-2009, 07:32 PM
The coaches need to go. It's ridiculous how they draft all these smart guys and then completely negate any advantage they might have by simplifying the offense to the bare bones.

Typical of Jauron, boring offense, boring defense, and boring team.

yordad
11-01-2009, 07:38 PM
The coaches need to go. It's ridiculous how they draft all these smart guys and then completely negate any advantage they might have by simplifying the offense to the bare bones.

Typical of Jauron, boring offense, boring defense, and boring team.Jauron doesn't go to the beach. He read in a book once that the ocean wasn't 100% safe.

LooneyBin
11-01-2009, 07:52 PM
http://www.ibiblio.org/Dave/Dr-Fun/df9409/df940902.jpg

Philagape
11-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Everyone knows Dick is a joke except the Bills.

What a dark, hopeless era this is.

HHURRICANE
11-01-2009, 08:07 PM
This probably scares Evans. A real coach might actually flush out that Evans sucks.

malo
11-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Didn't shonert slam jauron calling the offense a HS offense?

sdbillsfan2
11-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Didn't shonert slam jauron calling the offense a HS offense?

He called it a "Pop Warner " even less complicated the a HS offense

malo
11-01-2009, 08:14 PM
I'd like to spit in Jauron's face. ***** loser.

SabreEleven
11-01-2009, 08:15 PM
That one is rough.

but true

justasportsfan
11-01-2009, 08:17 PM
thats dicks philosophy. If it were up to Dick we wouldn't have an offensive unit and just try to beat them defensively. he's a DC who got beaten by a offensive minded coach.

DynaPaul
11-01-2009, 09:45 PM
That's tough. When an opposing player says that your offense is so easy to stop it falls strictly on the coaching and shows that he can't coach at an NFL level. Seriously pathetic. This team is doomed as long as Dick is at the helm.

yordad
11-01-2009, 09:58 PM
but true
that is the roughest part.

Oaf
11-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Anyway we can get AVP/DJ's take on Payton's, this guy's, and that Jets dude's comments about our pathetic offense?

Oldbillsfan
11-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Yea, id like to hear why this team can't execute an NFL level offense

djjimkelly
11-01-2009, 10:25 PM

maybe the guys they drafting arent smart

BillsWin
11-01-2009, 10:52 PM
I dont think I have ever seen an offense this incompetent.

malo
11-01-2009, 10:54 PM
I'm so angry over this.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-01-2009, 11:07 PM
What do we as fan expect opposing players to say this O is a F**** joke everyone knows it i think the FO knows it i think Dickey knows it. i think they know and just dont give a shi+ who else knows it as long as Ralph is in control of this team we will continue to suck.

Borosai
11-01-2009, 11:09 PM
That's billboard material.

Griff
11-02-2009, 02:46 AM

Its ironic, draft smart players to run a dumbed down offense.

Owen DeBoard
11-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Rich Gannon was right yesterday when he said that Jauron shouldnt let the players miss practice like he did with T O when there isnt any injury of any kind. Thats why players aint on the same page they dont practice together. If it aint T O at practice its Lee and so on. Jauron wants the players to make excuses for him when the job aint getting done. Im starting to think that is why we have so many injuries every year too is because this ****ing clown doesnt push these guys as hard as they need to be pushed.

Philagape
11-02-2009, 11:29 AM

Ryan Fitzpatrick is Dick's dream QB. Ivy League career loser.

SABURZFAN
11-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Everyone knows Dick is a joke except the Bills.

What a dark, hopeless era this is.

we'll call it "The Decade of Doom."

bosshogg21
11-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Since are only 32 of these jobs in the entire world, could someone tell me how on earth this bum has one of them? You would think out of 500,000,000 ppl in the u.s. You could find 32 bill cowhers or 32 mike ditkas. For being such a brutal tough physical game, how on earth did this Pansy a$$ guy get to the ranks of NFL head coaching level. He is in the wrong business.

SABURZFAN
11-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Since are only 32 of these jobs in the entire world, could someone tell me how on earth this bum has one of them? You would think out of 500,000,000 ppl in the u.s. You could find 32 bill cowhers or 32 mike ditkas. For being such a brutal tough physical game, how on earth did this Pansy a$$ guy get to the ranks of NFL head coaching level. He is in the wrong business.

look no further than Marv Levy.

Syderick
11-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Jauron is gone at the end of the season.

bigbub2352
11-02-2009, 01:39 PM
So SAD everyone sees this, coachs get paid millions of dollars to beat us and this is what we put out?
what a joke
what the **** do something Ralph u scumbag

jamze132
11-02-2009, 04:05 PM
It's so embarrassing having a conversation about the NFL with strangers. They hear that you are a Bills fan and the jokes begin. And there is absolutely nothing to say to counter any of their points. I'm sick.

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-02-2009, 09:08 PM
we'll call it "The Decade of Doom."
Or more like the "Decade of Terror." We need a revolution people! jk jk

BertSquirtgum
11-02-2009, 11:41 PM
all we can do is complain about how ****ty our beloved bills are going to be for the rest of the year. all i have to look forward to is tailgating with my friends and beating the traffic by leaving in the early 4th quarter.

BuffaloRanger
11-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Rich Gannon was right yesterday when he said that Jauron shouldnt let the players miss practice like he did with T O when there isnt any injury of any kind. Thats why players aint on the same page they dont practice together. If it aint T O at practice its Lee and so on. Jauron wants the players to make excuses for him when the job aint getting done. Im starting to think that is why we have so many injuries every year too is because this ****ing clown doesnt push these guys as hard as they need to be pushed.

Rich Gannon is an idiot. TO missed a friday practice so suddenly they aren't on the same page?? What about the other 6 weeks?!!

The Bills offense sucks because it is poorly designed, and has been for years. Schonert kept Fairchild's offense basically. Continuity was important they said

It sucks even worse now because it has been "simplified" in order to run the pathetic no-huddle/but not hurry up offense. That and AVP is way over his head.

Typ0
11-03-2009, 06:08 AM
I wonder how our guys would do with a more complicated offense given the fact they can't execute a simple one.