did ralph do that halftime ceremony this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

did ralph do that halftime ceremony this time?

I saw a picture of him with his bust on yahoo....i couldn't tell if it was held today.... anyword?
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: did ralph do that halftime ceremony this time?

It was today. He looks horrible.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

were there boos when he came out?

Comment

• MassEffect218435
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by casdhf
        It was today. He looks horrible.
        Good.

Comment

• zoneras
          • Sep 2009

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']No Boos that i heard. felt like a pretty warm reception [/FONT]

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

leave it to The Old Fart to have it when most convenient. the team was on a two game winning streak and he caught the sheep in a feel good moment. The Old Fart is a piece of ****. he can't die quick enough for me to have any kind of faith in this team. as long as he continues to nickel and dime things, we'll be lucky if we fans will see another playoffs season, let alone a .500 season.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              leave it to The Old Fart to have it when most convenient. the team was on a two game winning streak and he caught the sheep in a feel good moment. The Old Fart is a piece of ****. he can't die quick enough for me to have any kind of faith in this team. as long as he continues to nickel and dime things, we'll be lucky if we fans will see another playoffs season, let alone a .500 season.
              not to be too crass, but the guy has to die in 2010...that gives the surviving wilson family an out on estate taxes. if wilson really loves the bills with all his heart, he'll pass in 2010. it'll give the team the best chance to stay in the area. the wilsons may very well just hold on to the team because they won't owe a ridiculous amount in estate tax.

but the way its going he either dies December 31st 2009 at 11:59pm or January 1st 2011 at 12:00am.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                not to be too crass, but the guy has to die in 2010...that gives the surviving wilson family an out on estate taxes. if wilson really loves the bills with all his heart, he'll pass in 2010. it'll give the team the best chance to stay in the area. the wilsons may very well just hold on to the team because they won't owe a ridiculous amount in estate tax.

but the way its going he either dies December 31st 2009 at 11:59pm or January 1st 2011 at 12:00am.
                Don't give sabs any ideas
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus

the Bills haven't made the playoffs in a decade so what's another year?
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

I cannot for the life of me understand Ralphs business model .

Many average players on this team are waaay overpaid but the GM & Coach who run everything are always bargain basement guys.

That's like being a Chairman and paying a hand picked CEO 100K and paying the guy who waters the plants in the building 500K.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                      I cannot for the life of me understand Ralphs business model .

Many average players on this team are waaay overpaid but the GM & Coach who run everything are always bargain basement guys.

That's like being a Chairman and paying a hand picked CEO 100K and paying the guy who waters the plants in the building 500K.

it's simple. as long as people pay to see a crappy product, he'll continue to produce a crappy product. he's been doing it for 50 years and has been sucessful doing it.

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Ralph Wilson is extremely good at what he does. Unfortunately, us fans take it in the ass.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                          • Sep 2003

I'm sure Ralph built his fortune by giving it in the ass to other business men and women. Why should football fans be any different?

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

They should not have bothered with a ceremony. That cheap bastard being in the HOF is a joke

Comment

• paladin warrior
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

Maybe that his real face mask for hallowwen.

Comment

Working...
                              X