PDA

View Full Version : did ralph do that halftime ceremony this time?

trapezeus
11-01-2009, 07:23 PM
I saw a picture of him with his bust on yahoo....i couldn't tell if it was held today.... anyword?

casdhf
11-01-2009, 07:23 PM
It was today. He looks horrible.

trapezeus
11-01-2009, 07:24 PM
were there boos when he came out?

MassEffect218435
11-01-2009, 07:52 PM
It was today. He looks horrible.Good.

zoneras
11-01-2009, 08:09 PM
No Boos that i heard. felt like a pretty warm reception

SABURZFAN
11-02-2009, 11:20 AM
leave it to The Old Fart to have it when most convenient. the team was on a two game winning streak and he caught the sheep in a feel good moment. The Old Fart is a piece of ****. he can't die quick enough for me to have any kind of faith in this team. as long as he continues to nickel and dime things, we'll be lucky if we fans will see another playoffs season, let alone a .500 season.

trapezeus
11-02-2009, 11:23 AM
leave it to The Old Fart to have it when most convenient. the team was on a two game winning streak and he caught the sheep in a feel good moment. The Old Fart is a piece of ****. he can't die quick enough for me to have any kind of faith in this team. as long as he continues to nickel and dime things, we'll be lucky if we fans will see another playoffs season, let alone a .500 season.

not to be too crass, but the guy has to die in 2010...that gives the surviving wilson family an out on estate taxes. if wilson really loves the bills with all his heart, he'll pass in 2010. it'll give the team the best chance to stay in the area. the wilsons may very well just hold on to the team because they won't owe a ridiculous amount in estate tax.

but the way its going he either dies December 31st 2009 at 11:59pm or January 1st 2011 at 12:00am.

justasportsfan
11-02-2009, 11:27 AM
not to be too crass, but the guy has to die in 2010...that gives the surviving wilson family an out on estate taxes. if wilson really loves the bills with all his heart, he'll pass in 2010. it'll give the team the best chance to stay in the area. the wilsons may very well just hold on to the team because they won't owe a ridiculous amount in estate tax.

but the way its going he either dies December 31st 2009 at 11:59pm or January 1st 2011 at 12:00am.
Don't give sabs any ideas

SABURZFAN
11-02-2009, 11:27 AM

the Bills haven't made the playoffs in a decade so what's another year?

Night Train
11-02-2009, 11:28 AM
I cannot for the life of me understand Ralphs business model .

Many average players on this team are waaay overpaid but the GM & Coach who run everything are always bargain basement guys.

That's like being a Chairman and paying a hand picked CEO 100K and paying the guy who waters the plants in the building 500K.

SABURZFAN
11-02-2009, 11:51 AM
I cannot for the life of me understand Ralphs business model .

Many average players on this team are waaay overpaid but the GM & Coach who run everything are always bargain basement guys.

That's like being a Chairman and paying a hand picked CEO 100K and paying the guy who waters the plants in the building 500K.

it's simple. as long as people pay to see a crappy product, he'll continue to produce a crappy product. he's been doing it for 50 years and has been sucessful doing it.

jamze132
11-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Ralph Wilson is extremely good at what he does. Unfortunately, us fans take it in the ass.

DynaPaul
11-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm sure Ralph built his fortune by giving it in the ass to other business men and women. Why should football fans be any different?

Novacane
11-02-2009, 08:43 PM
They should not have bothered with a ceremony. That cheap bastard being in the HOF is a joke

paladin warrior
11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Maybe that his real face mask for hallowwen. :nervous:

Tiburon1724
11-02-2009, 09:42 PM
I left my seat to take a piss but I do believe he said he'd repay the fans of Buffalo with a Super Bowl win! wtf is he smoking???

BertSquirtgum
11-02-2009, 11:33 PM
as much as i hate how this organization is run....... we wouldn't even have a team to complain about or cheer for if it wasn't for old man magoo ralph. i also don't understand some people saying one of the founders of the nfl shouldn't be in the hall of fame. you're letting your hate cloud your judgement, very ignorant. IMO

JD
11-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Ralph Wilson is extremely good at what he does. Unfortunately, us fans take it in the ass.

No lube. :;:

SABURZFAN
11-03-2009, 07:53 AM
I left my seat to take a piss but I do believe he said he'd repay the fans of Buffalo with a Super Bowl win! wtf is he smoking???

somebody spiked his Geritol.

SABURZFAN
11-03-2009, 08:04 AM
as much as i hate how this organization is run....... we wouldn't even have a team to complain about or cheer for if it wasn't for old man magoo ralph. i also don't understand some people saying one of the founders of the nfl shouldn't be in the hall of fame. you're letting your hate cloud your judgement, very ignorant. IMO

other than competing with the NFL, with the AFL, WTF has he done? he's pocketed tons of money from people in the WNY. in the 50 years of Bills football, how many seasons has the Bills had being .500 or better? i'm willing to bet that it isn't even .500 with that stat. The Old Bastard used the Bills as a writeoff until the NFL became a cash cow. now he's pocketing everything he can, while we're stuck watching this ****. there isn't no cloudy judgement here. go back season after season and see how ****ty it really was. that "we wouldn't have a team if not for Wilson" crap has worn out it worthiness for an excuse. patronizing that old bastard is getting sickening. he's only ripping off people who pay for a ticket to see a lousy football game.

BertSquirtgum
11-03-2009, 02:31 PM
i don't understand why people sit here complain day in and day out. i can only imagine it helps you guys feel better because the team is so ****ty. there is however, a solution though. just stop watching, listening, or doing anything that has to do with the bills.

G Wolly
11-03-2009, 02:49 PM
The only reason he got in the Hall was due to help create the AFL and eventually the NFL.

Every problem in our history can be linked back to him and his cheap mentality.

Novacane
11-03-2009, 05:01 PM
i don't understand why people sit here complain day in and day out. i can only imagine it helps you guys feel better because the team is so ****ty. there is however, a solution though. just stop watching, listening, or doing anything that has to do with the bills.

I don't understand people who waste their time telling me what to do. And Ralph in the HOF is a joke. I'd say the same thing if the Bills were winning every year. Making a wise investment does not qualify you for the NFL HOF.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2009, 08:05 AM

i don't understand why you don't understand why we're *****ing. do you enjoy watching the Bills not making the playoffs year in and year out? don't sit there and criticize our passion for wanting a winner.

Demon
11-04-2009, 10:12 PM
i don't understand why you don't understand why we're *****ing. do you enjoy watching the Bills not making the playoffs year in and year out? don't sit there and criticize our passion for wanting a winner.

Well said.

BertSquirtgum
11-05-2009, 12:08 AM
i want a winner as much as you guys. i don't know whats worse though watching the pathetic bills or coming on here and reading the *****ing and moaning.

SABURZFAN
11-05-2009, 07:57 AM
i want a winner as much as you guys. i don't know whats worse though watching the pathetic bills or coming on here and reading the *****ing and moaning.

as long as we see a pathetic product out there on the field, you're going to hear *****ing and moaning. some of us are just plain tired of it.

trapezeus
11-05-2009, 05:40 PM

disagree. if being an owner is all that it takes to be in the hall of fame, why not put all 32 in.

you go in for an accomplishment. despite the claims that buffalo isn't a viable market, it is actually routinely selling out. without corporate suite help, other teams would be in bigger trouble. the nFL needs teams like buffalo...they pretend like they don't so that we keep coming. but they know.