X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeslice5484
    • Jul 2008

Thank You Jerry Sullivan!

Sully: "You fired your coordinator, cut your right tackle who was going to be your left tackle, going to a no huddle that failed, how much of this falls on you, this offense?"

Jauron: Oh, I think the whole thing falls on me, I don't think there is any doubt, I take the full responsibility for it"

If this was any of us at our job, would we still have one?

You mean to tell me Walker would not help us at RT right now? Was it Schonert that was the problem? This team is great at passing the blame to sell tickets, leaving us footing the bill. Thanks!

• trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Thank You Jerry Sullivan!

but he takes this blame week in week out. her refuses to do anything differently.

He went with this no huddle, but changed nothing. there is no motion, not enough sets. so even if we did manage to tire out the opposing defense for a change, they know the 3 or 4 sets we move out of.

I have no idea how they fall for the TO reverse. the second he's in motion, he's doing the reverse....he's only run one slant pattern out of motion. Sickening.

Comment

• homeslice5484
      • Jul 2008

how about going 4 wide and moving WR's? How about actually running routes over the middle?

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

again, every single player on the offense except for Evans is different from 2006 in jaurons first year. but the offense remains the same. so what is it? crappy players or a crappy coach.

I wish the NFL would let jauron coach the probowl, just so we could see him handcuff good qb's and decent rb's. i can't wait to see that.

This guy needs to cash in his 401(k) and drink margaritas on a beach and leave football to the capable.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
          shelby's big brother smilie smilie
          • Mar 2007

Cant they just copy a good teams offense?

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus

I wish the NFL would let jauron coach the probowl, just so we could see him handcuff good qb's and decent rb's. i can't wait to see that.

If we can test players before we draft them ie: the wonderlic (sp) why not do the same for coaches. I'm serious , let them play against a computer with standardized possibilities. Who in the front office do you trust to pick the next head coach?

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

I think Dick is a masochist and is into S&M. I'm serious. Every week he takes a beating from the press and just soaks it all in with a calm demeanor. I can see him in some big blond dominatrix's basement taking floggings and saying "Do it again! I deserve it!"

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

Depth mismanegement,

Practice Squad mismanegement,

not developing talent within a system

constantly bringing in street free agents to start here instead of developing players at positions of need, we draft certain areas constantly (DBs)
                Horrible drafting,

not drafting for the schemes you run,

drafting position players instead of trench warfar players (Oline Dline) in the early picks, you can only take so many DBs early before it works its course and hurts you in the more important areas like the Lines

Terrible Free Agent Signing,

Signing players that dont fit the scheme we run (mitchell)

Not going out and getting veterans worth a damn when a player does go down in a severe area like Oline

Shopping at the Dollar Store for your coaching staff and you Head Coach

Allowing the guy to stay on the job after miss after miss of Draft Picks in MODRAK

Allowing a guy who has continuosly strike out in signing our Players to over paid contracts, also signing players that didnt need to be extended and should have let walk! in RON GUY

Allowing a guy to head the free agency department and sign players to overpaid contracts that dont fit the system your coach is currently running in RON GUY

Allowing a Coach like Dick jaroun to even become HC let alone sign him to an EXT when he wasnt even close to deserving it, and setting this Franchise another 5yrs back all adds up doesnt it

Make money decions on the roster instead of the right decisions to try and trim payroll and go the cheap with inexperiance and street free agents i.e Dominic Rhodes, Pat Thomas, Langston Walker

Sad Days we are living my friends sad days
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

Jauron
                  I am The Batman.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
                    shelby's big brother smilie smilie
                    • Mar 2007

The 1-15 Dolphins turned it around pretty quickly...Why not here?

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                      • Mar 2004

One Name... Ralph ^

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                        One Name... Ralph ^
                        Correct.

He can change this but refuses to eat a stupid extension he gave Jauron. So he still makes $$ from the TV revenue/gate and the loyal fans take it in the backside.

Welcome to Reality 101. Doesn't it bite ?
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                          • Apr 2004

The offense looks the same no matter how much talent is on the field. That's coaching.

The defense is overacheiving but wears down late due to fatigue after being on the field 70% of the time.

Shannahan could fix this offense with the talent we already have. A better QB and an upgrade at tackle and it has the potential to be explosive.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

If an employee of mine admitted he was a loser he would get fired. The fact that Ralph will allow this guy to sit up there and say crap like this is disgusting.

Comment

• jimmacie
                              • Dec 2008

The man's name is JOHN guy - not Ron. But, I agree, he needs to go along with all the other losers like Jauron and Modrak.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍