You better hope Edwards get better because he's not going anywhere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

You better hope Edwards get better because he's not going anywhere.

For those who think are fix is as easy as replacing QBs, think again. Think about this:

1) Do you really see the Bills using their first round pick on a QB? I highly doubt that it happens.

2) Any new coach who's worth anything realizes that our o-line is horrible. Our first pick is most likely addressing this need first.

3) Even if we draft a QB high the likely hood that they will beat out Edwards in camp or pre-season is low. A new head coach is going to go with the guy that gives them the best chance to win. This would have to be an amazing looking rookie. The Jets don't look so good now, do they?

4) A new OC is also going to want a guy that can learn his system quick. Again, the advantage goes to the vet.

I'm just giving you guys some thoughts here but Edwards will be on the roster next year so it's not like he is getting cut. Do i think Edwards is the answer at this point? No. Am I resigned to the idea that we have a lot of area's to fix first? Yes.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: You better hope Edwards get better because he's not going anywhere.

There's nobody worth picking in the draft, so of course I don't think that.

p.s. it's "our" not "are".
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
    X