• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Christmas creep

TMQ usually talks about christmas creep and how stores keep bringing out xmas stuff earlier and earlier. i'd love to see the bills give us a xmas gift really early and can this joke of a coach right now. i know it can't and won't happen...but just write off the loss and let anyone on the staff guide us to 3-13 and let us pick our next awesome LT!!!
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Christmas creep

Originally posted by trapezeus
    TMQ usually talks about christmas creep and how stores keep bringing out xmas stuff earlier and earlier. i'd love to see the bills give us a xmas gift really early and can this joke of a coach right now. i know it can't and won't happen...but just write off the loss and let anyone on the staff guide us to 3-13 and let us pick our next awesome LT!!!
    We pick RT with our top 5 picks.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Re: Christmas creep

hell, i wonder how many kids that The Old Fart scared while handing out Halloween candy..... what the hell am i thinking? he didn't scare any kids handing out candy. he's too ****ing cheap to do that.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
      X