PDA

View Full Version : Population of Pominville Puck Bunnies Drops Drastically

rbochan
11-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Paul Gaustad rejoined his teammates at practice on Monday afternoon after missing the last two contests with flu-like symptoms.

Pat Kaleta is still sick, but getting better according to Head Coach Lindy Ruff, while Jason Pominville was excused from practice for personal reasons.

“The population of Pominville went up so he had the day off,” Ruff said, referring to a new baby the winger and his wife welcomed over the weekend...

BTB: PRACTICE UPDATE (http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=504523)

Ingtar33
11-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Puck Bunnies!

I loved em when i was playing hockey (i was not good in the grand scheme of things at hockey, but good enough to date briefly a few puck bunnies)... far better then the football groupies (who bugged me)... at least the puck bunnies listened to good music and were cool to hang out with.

DMBcrew36
11-02-2009, 07:29 PM
I wonder how Pominville wound up with the girl. I know much of the team was always going out to the bars downtown where girls clamour around them, with some of the girls going home with them. Definitely a lot of flouzys ready and raring for them.

Demon
11-03-2009, 03:13 PM
I wonder how Pominville wound up with the girl. I know much of the team was always going out to the bars downtown where girls clamour around them, with some of the girls going home with them. Definitely a lot of flouzys ready and raring for them.

He used (still does?) date a stripper from New Jersey. I wonder if thats the girl he married?

jamze132
11-03-2009, 07:40 PM
I hope not...

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-03-2009, 09:19 PM
by the way Pommers sons name is Jayden, (cool name)

Jason Pominville discussed his good news with the birth of his son Jayden this weekend.

“At home it’s definitely a fun time right now. We’re all excited. It was a long nine months but it was definitely worth it,” he said. “It was probably one of the best days of my life. It’s awesome. It’s tough to describe what it really is, but once you get here it’s all business and you come to work.”
http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=504659

also You guys are :sick: who cares who Pominville's wife is or what she looks like. It's none of our business. Our business is being Sabres fans and rooting for the team THAT'S IT!

Crisis
11-03-2009, 10:13 PM

Jason Pominville discussed his good news with the birth of his son Jayden this weekend.

“At home it’s definitely a fun time right now. We’re all excited. It was a long nine months but it was definitely worth it,” he said. “It was probably one of the best days of my life. It’s awesome. It’s tough to describe what it really is, but once you get here it’s all business and you come to work.”

also You guys are :sick: who cares who Pominville's wife is or what she looks like. It's none of our business. Our business is being Sabres fans and rooting for the team THAT'S IT!

from the guy who used to have pominville's baby pictures and biography in his sig....ok

DMBcrew36
11-04-2009, 06:46 AM

Yes, you're right. I'm sick. I'm sick because I see the Sabres at the bars downtown, going home with skanks, and happen to know a few of the skanks. Forgive me for getting a laugh; pondering who the girl is.

Meathead
11-04-2009, 06:58 AM
I hope not...
why not? strippers are people too

hell i wish i had a stripper wife. id be proudly sending my friends to see her boobs and stuff money down her g string

jamze132
11-04-2009, 11:02 AM
why not? strippers are people too

hell i wish i had a stripper wife. id be proudly sending my friends to see her boobs and stuff money down her g string
You just want a girl and you think a stipper is your best bet! :hump:

chernobylwraiths
11-04-2009, 11:15 AM
He used (still does?) date a stripper from New Jersey. I wonder if thats the girl he married?

I wonder if she is Canadian?