Looking for a new Bills owner for our online Madden Franchise league. (PS3 only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Madden_Commissioner
    • Nov 2009

Looking for a new Bills owner for our online Madden Franchise league. (PS3 only)

Hi Bills fans,

We are looking for a hardcore Bills fan who knows a lot about Bills players and history to become the owner for Bills in our league. We already have 29 active owners in the league, so Bills is one of the 3 teams that need an owner. The previous owner left the Franchise season without an explaination, so we are more strict to find the right owner. We would prefer the new owner to know what he is doing in trade, draft and sign free agent. If you're interested to join, please go to that link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/APS3MOFL/...hp?showforum=1 to sign up. We are going to wait for approximately 1 day to see if many of people want to join, so we'll select the best one to be the right owner. Miami Dolphins and Washington Redskins are also available, but we prefer the owners who are the big fans of these teams.

If you have any quesiton, there's an active chatroom on the bottom of this website. There are many active members, so they'll answer your question ASAP. Good luck.

Commisioner
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Looking for a new Bills owner for our online Madden Franchise league. (PS3 only)

we have plenty of dreamers in here.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Re: Looking for a new Bills owner for our online Madden Franchise league. (PS3 only)

PS3 blows

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

You're going to select the "best" one? What the hell, is their an interview process or something? This site is about 90% XBox owners as compared to PS3 people, so good luck with that.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
          • Mar 2004

I am your man X Box Blows

Comment

• Madden_Commissioner
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            You're going to select the "best" one? What the hell, is their an interview process or something? This site is about 90% XBox owners as compared to PS3 people, so good luck with that.
            Yes, there's a candidate for the new owner. We don't want to find another owner who flakes out the league.

Comment

• Madden_Commissioner
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
              I am your man X Box Blows
              Please join the forum to sign up the team you want and take the exam.

Comment

• Madden_Commissioner
                • Nov 2009

By the way, I'd like to update the information on Bills. The Bills are still the same team with Shawn Nelson, TO, Lynch and other original Bills players. We are in Week 15 and the Bills have a losing record, so it's better to join now and you'll start our first offseason franchise with draft 2010 rookies.

We already found one good fan wants to join as the Bills. Now, we have 1 more day left to search for a recruit. Hurry up and try to compete before tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST.
                Last edited by Madden_Commissioner; 11-03-2009, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• BillyT92679
                  • Jul 2002

Can your owner succeed Ralph?
                  Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• Madden_Commissioner
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by BillyT92679
                    Can your owner succeed Ralph?
                    You're actually Ralph's replacement when you own this team in the league. ;-)
                    Last edited by Madden_Commissioner; 11-04-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Madden_Commissioner
                      We are in Week 15 and the Bills have a losing record

what a surprise.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                      X