PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 Film Session

patmoran2006
11-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Once again, we’ve entered a realm in which discussing a most recent Buffalo Bills game leads to nausea rather than euphoria. Their 31-10 loss to the Houston Texans was every bit as exasperating to re-watch on tape as it was to take it in live at the stadium, because once again, the Bills had a superior opponent on the ropes for most of the game. Credit Houston for staying patient, but credit them also for realizing that, just like New England and New Orleans before them, the were facing an opponent susceptible to blowing solid performances late in games.

READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/11/buffalo-bills-week-8-film-session/)

jamze132
11-03-2009, 12:38 PM
It's painfully obvious that our O-line is holding this team back. Everyone knew this was going to be this team's downfall this year. Hopefully, with a couple of new Ts next season, we will be in a better position to play meaningful games in WK17.

Buddo
11-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Good read, though painful.
I think he's spot on about Corner atm tbh. Youboty has much more physicality about him, and is a capable performer. He is far less likely to be physically outmatched than Corner is, and is also far more adept at making open field tackles - and the ones that Corner has missed, have cost us along the way.
The O-Line woes are central to our poor offensive performance, but the lack of decent outlets in the ill Nelson, and the injured Schouman, are also hurting us.
I really don't know why Jackson isn't on the field for every offensive down tbh. I'd trust him to block, he can run, and he'll also provide another outlet.

Lexwhat
11-03-2009, 10:32 PM
It's painfully obvious that our O-line is holding this team back. Everyone knew this was going to be this team's downfall this year. Hopefully, with a couple of new Ts next season, we will be in a better position to play meaningful games in WK17.

Saying that "Everyone knew" is wrong. A lot of these ignorant "homers" were saying that our O-Line would be fine, as they now had a "mean streak" and weren't fat and slow.

Or how Walker was washed up and fat and not capable of running the no-huddle.

Or how Peters sucks ass and we are better off without him.

Or how Bell will be able to step in because he's Karl Malone's son.

People love flip-flopping.