PDA

View Full Version : Empire doing post game again!!

The_Philster
09-02-2002, 06:04 PM
From.... (http://www.empiresports.com/index.shtml)

POST-GAME REPORT RETURNS TO EMPIRE SPORTS
Beginning this Sunday and following every Bills game this season tune in to Empire Sports Network for "The WNSA/Empire Sports Post-Game Report". Howard Simon will host the show live from the 107.7 WNSA studio as the post-game can also be heard on radio. The show will include game analysis, interviews from coaches and players, phone calls from the audience and scores and information from around the NFL. Once again the area's best post-game coverage of Bills football can be seen on Empire Sports Network every Sunday following the game. When the final whistle blows check out "The WNSA/EmpireSports Post-Game Show" with Howard Simon on Empire Sports!

casdhf
09-02-2002, 06:51 PM
The network better shape up now that the former owner is in the slammer

Novacane
09-02-2002, 07:46 PM
Good! That really p'd me off when they canceled that. Maybe now that Rigas is out of the picture they realize this is a Bills Town first, sabres a distant second.!

Buffarama
09-02-2002, 07:50 PM
Very smart move by Empire. I mean, what the heck else does a local sports station have to talk about. Why they dropped Bills coverage in the first place was insane. It must have been their highest ratings.

lordofgun
09-02-2002, 07:51 PM
Excellent!!!

losman2evans
09-02-2002, 08:54 PM
Very Cool!!

I cannot rememeber myself ever emailing a company about being upset about their service, but I emailed WNSA when thery took they post game report off.

justasportsfan
09-03-2002, 12:38 AM
I hope they are mostly post "good" news.

The_Philster
09-03-2002, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by bledsoe2moulds
Very Cool!!

I cannot rememeber myself ever emailing a company about being upset about their service, but I emailed WNSA when thery took they post game report off.

I think WNSA was still carrying a post-game...just that Empire was no longer carrying it.

losman2evans
09-03-2002, 10:54 AM
From Michigan here - I don't get WNSA- oops I meant Empire- I tend to use them interchangeably

Earthquake Enyart
09-03-2002, 11:05 AM
Howard Simon. Great. MORE bad hair.