PDA

View Full Version : D and S Sports Week 8 Power Rankings

BlackMetalNinja
11-03-2009, 10:30 AM
http://www.dandssports.com/2009/11/nfl-power-rankings-week-8.html

1. New Orleans Saints (1) - When you think of the Saints, your first thought is probably an all out passing attack lead by Drew Brees. They certainly have that, but they've proved themselves to be a very well rounded team. They are scary good right now and have another divisional home game this Sunday against a struggling Carolina team.

2. Indianapolis Colts (2) - It may not have looked pretty for the most part, but the Colts got the job done once again against San Francisco. They remain undefeated and have a chance to put a huge gap between them and the Texans in the AFC South when they play Houston at home this week. I think their offense is still a little too pass heavy at this point, but with Peyton Manning at the helm, it's difficult not to rely on him.

TacklingDummy
11-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Jairus Byrd has put his name in contention for AFC Defensive Rookie of the Year in a huge way with 7 interceptions in 4 games (Donte Whitner has 3 in 4 seasons).

:lmao:

Whitner does indeed suck.

BlackMetalNinja
11-03-2009, 10:53 AM
:lmao:

Whitner does indeed suck.I ripped him not once, but twice in the column actually. I get sick just thinking of who we passed up in favor of him on draft day.

TacklingDummy
11-03-2009, 11:21 AM
I ripped him not once, but twice in the column actually. I get sick just thinking of who we passed up in favor of him on draft day.
Word.