D and S Sports Week 8 Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

D and S Sports Week 8 Power Rankings

1. New Orleans Saints (1) - When you think of the Saints, your first thought is probably an all out passing attack lead by Drew Brees. They certainly have that, but they've proved themselves to be a very well rounded team. They are scary good right now and have another divisional home game this Sunday against a struggling Carolina team.

2. Indianapolis Colts (2) - It may not have looked pretty for the most part, but the Colts got the job done once again against San Francisco. They remain undefeated and have a chance to put a huge gap between them and the Texans in the AFC South when they play Houston at home this week. I think their offense is still a little too pass heavy at this point, but with Peyton Manning at the helm, it's difficult not to rely on him.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: D and S Sports Week 8 Power Rankings

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Jairus Byrd has put his name in contention for AFC Defensive Rookie of the Year in a huge way with 7 interceptions in 4 games (Donte Whitner has 3 in 4 seasons).

Whitner does indeed suck.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

Whitner does indeed suck.
      I ripped him not once, but twice in the column actually. I get sick just thinking of who we passed up in favor of him on draft day.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
        I ripped him not once, but twice in the column actually. I get sick just thinking of who we passed up in favor of him on draft day.
        Word.

Comment

Working...
        X