Here is my team:

QB: Romo, Warner, Flacco
RB: Turner, K. Smith, Slaton, Felix Jones, Jonathan Stewart
WR: D. Jackson, V. Jackson, M. Austin, Boldin, Breaston, Crabtree
TE: Heap
D: Giants
K: None, had to drop Longwell due to the bye week

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, D, K - no flex

there really is no one on the waiver wire at RB except Moats from the Texans, Manningham, Coles, Olsen at TE, and a few kickers I can grab.

Someone offered me Jason Witten for Boldin, not sure if I should accept it.

Do you think I should try to trade for a RB like Ryan Grant or someone? I am a bit worried about Slaton and K. Smith is on a bad team, although he is the only RB. I dont need 3 QBs but I have no idea who to drop...I start Romo every week.

T-Long
11-03-2009, 03:40 PM
I think Jonathan Stewart is hurt now, so I would recommend dropping him (check though) and picking up Moats before anyone else does. He looks like he is going to get the nod...Slaton will still see carries, but not enough to warrant him a starting spot in your roster.

homeslice5484
11-03-2009, 03:44 PM
hmmmm....i just picked him up Stewart and no one has picked up Moats yet....I am so mad that I am weak at RB behind Turner but am stacked at WR and QB....I made some bad moves somewhere.

homeslice5484
11-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I was going to try to trade for Ryan Grant or Addai if I could.

elltrain22
11-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Here is my team:

QB: Romo, Warner, Flacco
RB: Turner, K. Smith, Slaton, Felix Jones, Jonathan Stewart
TE: Heap
D: Giants
K: None, had to drop Longwell due to the bye week

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, D, K - no flex

there really is no one on the waiver wire at RB except Moats from the Texans, Manningham, Coles, Olsen at TE, and a few kickers I can grab.

Someone offered me Jason Witten for Boldin, not sure if I should accept it.

Do you think I should try to trade for a RB like Ryan Grant or someone? I am a bit worried about Slaton and K. Smith is on a bad team, although he is the only RB. I dont need 3 QBs but I have no idea who to drop...I start Romo every week.

1st off, dont give up Boldin for Witten. If you wanna dump Boldin dump him for a RB. I am a Ryan Grant fan, and also believe that Slaton will still see alot of touches. I think last week was a "message-sender", and I think Slaton will respond favorably. Yeah, you don't need 3 qb's, if I were you, I'd trade one of your qb's & todd heap for a top-tier TE (Dallas Clark, Tony Gonz, Gates, or even Vernon Davis).

BTW, very nice looking team. Good balance

homeslice5484
11-03-2009, 05:31 PM
1st off, dont give up Boldin for Witten. If you wanna dump Boldin dump him for a RB. I am a Ryan Grant fan, and also believe that Slaton will still see alot of touches. I think last week was a "message-sender", and I think Slaton will respond favorably. Yeah, you don't need 3 qb's, if I were you, I'd trade one of your qb's & todd heap for a top-tier TE (Dallas Clark, Tony Gonz, Gates, or even Vernon Davis).

BTW, very nice looking team. Good balance

Thanks, problem is no one needs a qb. So its either trade Boldin for Witten, keep Heap, or pick up Greg Olsen or Ben Watson.

In terms of trading for a RB.....I have inquired about Addai and Grant and MJD...no luck yet.

Do you think I should pick up Moats just to be safe? If so, who should I drop? I still gotta pickup a kicker.

Nighthawk
11-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Stewart isn't hurt...I have him. He's been battling an injury all year, but has played through it.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-03-2009, 05:37 PM
What is this a 6 team league to get those receivers.

homeslice5484
11-03-2009, 05:38 PM
10 teams...my WRs sucked at first cause I forgot we didnt have the flex player...i picked Austin up on waivers and Crabtree

homeslice5484
11-03-2009, 05:48 PM
elltrain,

What ya think I should do? No one wants any of my qbs or is willing to part with a TE.

Available on waivers is Watson and Olsen, or I keep Heap
At RB is Moats from Houston
I will need a kicker also before Sunday

I just dunno who to drop and who to pickup.....I inquired about Grant and MJD

homeslice5484
11-03-2009, 06:12 PM
should i dump Felix Jones and a QB?

elltrain22
11-03-2009, 07:23 PM
elltrain,

What ya think I should do? No one wants any of my qbs or is willing to part with a TE.

Available on waivers is Watson and Olsen, or I keep Heap
At RB is Moats from Houston
I will need a kicker also before Sunday

I just dunno who to drop and who to pickup.....I inquired about Grant and MJD

First off, do you play in a PPR league? (point per reception) If so, I'd give up alot to get MJD. MJD is my fav fantasy player, and he would def' add a whole lot to your team, plus he's consistent. As for TE, I'm partial to Greg Olsen. He's far more talented than Heap or Watson, and I think his best is yet to come this season. I'm not sold on Moats as a great fantasy option. Anyone could put up solid numbers rushing the ball versus us, so don't really read that much into his big game last week. For example, everyone got a huge chubby for Shonn Greene last week when he sliced and diced up Oakland's shotty dee, and last week vs. Miami he was brought back to earth, consequently he was dropped all over the place in fantasy land.

To answer your question in more detail, don't give up trying to trade 1 of your qb's, and try to get ya another big RB; someone should bite. You got some good players that people will want.

hope this helps

jamze132
11-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Ya'll want some fantast advice? Don't play fantasy football. It hurts too much to know that there is no point in picking any of the Bills.

I just can't bring myself to follow other players anymore because I know that for every star on another team, there are two duds on the Bills roster.

Just my warped perception...

homeslice5484
11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
maybe ill drop Heap for Olsen? I tried trading a QB, no one is biting. Only trade offered was giving me Witten for Boldin. Inquired about Addai, MJD, and Ryan Grant and go nowhere.

Jersey1031
11-03-2009, 08:08 PM

thought the exact same thing

BuffaloBlitz83
11-03-2009, 08:56 PM
maybe ill drop Heap for Olsen? I tried trading a QB, no one is biting. Only trade offered was giving me Witten for Boldin. Inquired about Addai, MJD, and Ryan Grant and go nowhere.

See, what kind of league has Greg Olsen on waiver wire? Must be a lot of first timers

Buffalogic
11-03-2009, 09:41 PM
See, what kind of league has Greg Olsen on waiver wire? Must be a lot of first timersdude greg olsen blows...

DolphinFanInPeace
11-04-2009, 08:25 AM
I am not sold on Moats...So don't sell the ship for him. He is likely going to be part of a 3 headed monster ala the Ravens last year, and that means that Chris Brown will Still steal the goal line carries. Slaton will still be played in 3rd downs, so that leaves Moats with basically 2 downs to do something on a drive.

It can be very dangerous to chase last week's stats.

I hate all your QB matchups, with all away games, but hate Tony the most. Romo is due for a bad game, and you already have Austin staring, so don't count on too many Cowboys. The Eagles are going to be in Romo's face early and often. As for the other 2, Bears have been playing too well on D, and Warner isn't exactly lighting things up as of late.

Start:
Flacco
Turner and Smith
Both Jacksons and Austin (Q is hurt)
then the other 3.

Don't worry about Olsen, he's really cooled off as of late...

DolphinFanInPeace
11-04-2009, 08:28 AM

In a 10 team league it is possible, easy.

He probably drafter Desean Jackson in the 6th round range, Vincent around the same time (I got him in the 5th in a 12 teamer), Boldin in the 3rd round range, and Breaston later on.

Miles Austin and Crabby both were waiver wire pickups I bet.

homeslice5484
11-04-2009, 05:00 PM

In a 10 team league it is possible, easy.

He probably drafter Desean Jackson in the 6th round range, Vincent around the same time (I got him in the 5th in a 12 teamer), Boldin in the 3rd round range, and Breaston later on.

Miles Austin and Crabby both were waiver wire pickups I bet.

Pretty accurate...I got V. Jackson a bit higher though, and it paid off. I actually should have drafted better, I forgot we didnt have a flex player, its 3 WR instead so I stocked up on RBs and then had to dump some for WR's

DolphinFanInPeace
11-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Yeah, I was pretty high on Vincent Jackson, and even higher once I drafted Philip Rivers.

Dude has been an absolute steal for me this year, and is turning into one of the best WR's in the league. I love my WR corps:

Andre Johnson
Vincent Jackson
Steve Breaston
Dwayne Bowe
Percy Harvin
Chris Henry

This is a 12 team PPR league...