• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

NO Saints

Best team right now? I doubt anyone would disagree, because they're 7-0 right now, and it's how well they are playing to get to there. Anyway, I'm still amused when I look at their scores.

45 v Detroit
    48 v Philly
    27 v Buffalo
    24 v Jets
    48 v Giants
    46 v Miami
    35 v Atlanta

Only 3 teams have held them under 40 points.
    But look who held them under 30. This is why I don't care about stats. Statistically, it looks like Buffalo and the Jets have the best defenses in the league.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: NO Saints

Originally posted by mybills
    But look who held them under 30. This is why I don't care about stats. Statistically, it looks like Buffalo and the Jets have the best defenses in the league.
    Your logic is faulty, since not everyone in the league has played New Orleans.

Also, Atlanta held them to under 30 offensive points as well, since NO had a defensive score against them.

NO also had a 2 defensive scores against both Miami and the Jets, so you should factor that into your equation.

Personally, right now I think Indy is better than NO. New Orleans defense is surrending a lot of points. Indy has surrendered the fewest points in the NFL.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

You're reading way too much into that..I'm only referring to total points. It doesn't matter if they were scored by offense or defense. I agree that Indy is doing great as well, but NO hasn't put up only 18 points like Indy did last game.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
        • Mar 2004

Sour grapes---Miami coulda woulda shoulda and ALMOST beat them both

sigh

Comment

Working...
        X