X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Bears DE Alex Brown disses Jauron

"I was here when coach Smith wasn't here," veteran defensive end Alex Brown said. "So, I remember how it was. Not to say anything bad about coach (Dick) Jauron, but it's a lot different now.

("Different than Dick Jauron" isn't exactly an ideal endorsement.)
    Link- http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-lovie-smith/

OUCH.

Sad part is, i don't think Lovie Smith is that good of a coach either but man, when players are sticking up for Smith and saying that it's different then it was under Jauron, i think it just shows was a terrible coach he is.
    Impossible is Nothing.

• PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Bears DE Alex Brown disses Jauron

Another great hire by our hall of fame owner, what would we ever do without you, Ralph?

Comment

• cocamide
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
      Another great hire by our hall of fame owner, what would we ever do without you, Ralph?
      Cheer for the Jets or Giants, because you wouldn't have the Bills. Love him or hate him, but that's the truth.

Comment

• malo
        • Sep 2009

Jauron is a meek failure.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by cocamide
          Cheer for the Jets or Giants, because you wouldn't have the Bills. Love him or hate him, but that's the truth.
          Umm No. No Bills no NFL football at all

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

Proves that all our fans here *****ing about this loser are dead on
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

How great is it that Jauron basically gave the team the week off. From TO's twitter just now:

terrellowens

En route 2 dallas then on2 LA 4 my bye week & a much needed break!!! Geez! We're 3-5!! WTH!! Lol!
              I guess Jauron and the team are content with their play and think they deserve the week off. No need to practice.

'Lol we're 3-5 Lol ha ha ha' the joke's on you, fans who spend their hard earned money on tickets and merchandise. The joke's on you.
              Last edited by DMBcrew36; 11-04-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Let's see. Take out Bears references and replace them with Bills references...

Local sports talk radio is filled with angry Bills fans, calling for the firing of coach Dick Jauron.

"Why doesn't he show any emotion on the sideline; he's too passive," callers routinely proclaim.

"I'll hang up and listen to your answer."

Bills players remain in his corner.

"I was here when coach Jauron wasn't here," veteran defensive end Chris Kelsay said. "So, I remember how it was. Not to say anything bad about coach Mularkey, but it's a lot different now.

Coach (Jauron) has a way of doing things, and that's doing it right all of the time. And if you don't adapt to that, then you won't be here."

Jauron's monotone, sleep-inducing responses to questions that often frustrate the media actually seem to reassure his players.

"He doesn't get too mad; he doesn't get too happy. He's always even-keeled. He coaches the same way," Kelsay said.

Tight end Derek Fine says players relate to Jauron's laid-back approach.

"Dick, as a coach, is what this team needs," Fine said. "We need that steadying force. ... To have that steadying voice with the same message coming every week is good for this team."

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by cocamide
                  u think we'd be giants or jets fans? get real.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                    Making Spirits Bright
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                    How great is it that Jauron basically gave the team the week off. From TO's twitter just now:

I guess Jauron and the team are content with their play and think they deserve the week off. No need to practice.

'Lol we're 3-5 Lol ha ha ha' the joke's on you, fans who spend their hard earned money on tickets and merchandise. The joke's on you.
                    Pretty sure Jauron, by rule, cannot make them practice during their bye week, per the CBA.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                      Pretty sure Jauron, by rule, cannot make them practice during their bye week, per the CBA.
                      I don't think this is true...

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                        I don't think this is true...

I really hope that isn't true, because it would make no sense at all.
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                        X