X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Sirrius Afternoon Blitz on Bills...

Carpetbagger posted a thread about Miller on late hits and this thread is kind of a build off of that. I was driving yesterday and Afternoon Blitz addressed all of the teams that have bye's.

Kirwan went out of his way to say Jauron has done more with a crappy roster than any other coach. He also skated along the line of maybe Buffalo is a bigger mess to work in because of the organizaton.

They were actually less nice to edwards and basically said the next 8 weeks they need to play him hard and see if they are drafting his replacement, bringing in a guy to challenge, or building the team around him.

Seems like the love for Jauron remains in the media. Maybe they see the crap that he has to coach.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Sirrius Afternoon Blitz on Bills...

All the talent in the world does not excuse Jauron's ultra-conservative chicken **** playcalling and clock management.

Here's my new slogan:

GONE WITH JAURON!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      All the talent in the world does not excuse Jauron's ultra-conservative chicken **** playcalling and clock management.

Here's my new slogan:

GONE WITH JAURON!
      Hardly anyone in the national media ever mentions Jauron's terrible playcalling or horrendous game management. Do they ever even watch the Bills?
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Raptor
        • Jan 2009

Of course they are backing Jauron they laughed off any notion of firing him last year saying keeping Jauron was the only move. Now...they look like pretty dumb

Comment

• MassEffect218435
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Hardly anyone in the national media ever mentions Jauron's terrible playcalling or horrendous game management. Do they ever even watch the Bills?
          Nobody watches the Bills.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
            • Feb 2009

Well they obviously havent seen the Bills. Were more talent than they make us to be. Jauron is an awful offensive mind and that's are biggest problem.

Comment

• Oaf
              Do you read what you write?
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              To be honest, all fans of losing teams say the same exact thing. When have those two really been a problem for us THIS year?

My issue for DJ is that he just doesn't prepare his team well to begin with and is unwilling to open up the offense and part with that Do one thing, do it well he apparently got from the Colts. Too much handholding, not enough accountability for crappy performances.

Besides that, my issue lies with the talent placed on the field as the product of a failing front office.

Comment

• Ed
                Dude
                • Sep 2002

I think it's easy to see that this whole team has problems, not just coaching. We need serious upgrades at all levels. Management, coaching, players. I'm not advocating for Jauron to stay, but it's certainly not fair to dump all the blame on him when he has nothing but garbage all around him.

Comment

• Mahdi
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Here's my new slogan:

GONE WITH JAURON!
                  When you have conservative players you play conservatively. You cant exactly go all out with Edwards.

Going all out + Edwards = an 11 yard completion.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Bills almost beat the Pats on the road. They look like a much better team than we originally thought. The Saints have been a powerhouse.

If the Bills beat the Browns, I'm not sure what we'd be talking about.

I think Jauron needs to go but the list of problems is endless:

1) Horrible o-line.

2) Inept offense.

3) Weak QB play

4) No pass rush when it's needed.

5) Inability to stop the run

6) Special teams that have been less than special.

7) A zillion injuries.

This is a roster problem first and foremost.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

Depth and Mismangement of the roster and practice squad has plagued the bills under the Skeltor regime
                      Trent is a lost cause draft his replacement please we should have been in rebuild mode yr one this yr instead another yr of **** and injuries
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Don't Panic
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Dec 2005

I've been trying to get on Moving the Chains for weeks... I want to hear from Kirwan and Ryan, two guys I definitely respect, about what they think of the whole mess.... from the owner down to the player.

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

One thing I've never understood about the whole coaching vs. talent debate: why can't it be both? Why must we choose? What is so mentally challenging about that idea? We can see what the coaches do and what the players do, and both suck.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            Bills almost beat the Pats on the road. They look like a much better team than we originally thought. The Saints have been a powerhouse.

If the Bills beat the Browns, I'm not sure what we'd be talking about.

I think Jauron needs to go but the list of problems is endless:

1) Horrible o-line.

2) Inept offense.

3) Weak QB play

4) No pass rush when it's needed.

5) Inability to stop the run

6) Special teams that have been less than special.

7) A zillion injuries.

This is a roster problem first and foremost.
                            It's funny cause 1,2,3,4, and 7 all fall squarly on the shoulders of Jauron. He's the one who wanted Walker at LT, his simplistic O is horrible (always had a horrific offense), Has never developed a qb and does not know what it takes.

The reason we can't stop the run and are always injured go hand in hand. The fact he loves the small guys is the reason we can't stop the run and the fact we have such a small team is the reason were injured. Plus the soft training camps lead to poor tackling and do not get this guys prepared to take a hit.
                            Last edited by WeAreArthurMoates; 11-06-2009, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• madness
                              • Apr 2003

I'm going to have to re-quote myself on this one...

Originally posted by madness
                              If it's broke... fix it.

If it's still broke... check your work and fix it again.

If it's still broke... bring in somebody else to fix it.

If it's still broke... give up hope, die and sell the franchise on ebay.

Comment

Working...
                              X