PDA

View Full Version : Sirrius Afternoon Blitz on Bills...

HHURRICANE
11-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Carpetbagger posted a thread about Miller on late hits and this thread is kind of a build off of that. I was driving yesterday and Afternoon Blitz addressed all of the teams that have bye's.

Kirwan went out of his way to say Jauron has done more with a crappy roster than any other coach. He also skated along the line of maybe Buffalo is a bigger mess to work in because of the organizaton.

They were actually less nice to edwards and basically said the next 8 weeks they need to play him hard and see if they are drafting his replacement, bringing in a guy to challenge, or building the team around him.

Seems like the love for Jauron remains in the media. Maybe they see the crap that he has to coach.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2009, 07:59 AM
All the talent in the world does not excuse Jauron's ultra-conservative chicken **** playcalling and clock management.

Here's my new slogan:

GONE WITH JAURON!

Jan Reimers
11-06-2009, 08:12 AM
All the talent in the world does not excuse Jauron's ultra-conservative chicken **** playcalling and clock management.

Here's my new slogan:

GONE WITH JAURON!
Hardly anyone in the national media ever mentions Jauron's terrible playcalling or horrendous game management. Do they ever even watch the Bills?

Raptor
11-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Of course they are backing Jauron they laughed off any notion of firing him last year saying keeping Jauron was the only move. Now...they look like pretty dumb

MassEffect218435
11-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Hardly anyone in the national media ever mentions Jauron's terrible playcalling or horrendous game management. Do they ever even watch the Bills?Nobody watches the Bills.

WeAreArthurMoates
11-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Well they obviously havent seen the Bills. Were more talent than they make us to be. Jauron is an awful offensive mind and that's are biggest problem.

Oaf
11-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Hardly anyone in the national media ever mentions Jauron's terrible playcalling or horrendous game management. Do they ever even watch the Bills?
To be honest, all fans of losing teams say the same exact thing. When have those two really been a problem for us THIS year?

My issue for DJ is that he just doesn't prepare his team well to begin with and is unwilling to open up the offense and part with that Do one thing, do it well he apparently got from the Colts. Too much handholding, not enough accountability for crappy performances.

Besides that, my issue lies with the talent placed on the field as the product of a failing front office.

Ed
11-06-2009, 09:28 AM
I think it's easy to see that this whole team has problems, not just coaching. We need serious upgrades at all levels. Management, coaching, players. I'm not advocating for Jauron to stay, but it's certainly not fair to dump all the blame on him when he has nothing but garbage all around him.

Mahdi
11-06-2009, 09:29 AM

Here's my new slogan:

GONE WITH JAURON!
When you have conservative players you play conservatively. You cant exactly go all out with Edwards.

Going all out + Edwards = an 11 yard completion.

HHURRICANE
11-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Bills almost beat the Pats on the road. They look like a much better team than we originally thought. The Saints have been a powerhouse.

If the Bills beat the Browns, I'm not sure what we'd be talking about.

I think Jauron needs to go but the list of problems is endless:

1) Horrible o-line.

2) Inept offense.

3) Weak QB play

4) No pass rush when it's needed.

5) Inability to stop the run

6) Special teams that have been less than special.

7) A zillion injuries.

This is a roster problem first and foremost.

bigbub2352
11-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Depth and Mismangement of the roster and practice squad has plagued the bills under the Skeltor regime
Trent is a lost cause draft his replacement please we should have been in rebuild mode yr one this yr instead another yr of **** and injuries

Don't Panic
11-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I've been trying to get on Moving the Chains for weeks... I want to hear from Kirwan and Ryan, two guys I definitely respect, about what they think of the whole mess.... from the owner down to the player.

Philagape
11-06-2009, 11:12 AM
One thing I've never understood about the whole coaching vs. talent debate: why can't it be both? Why must we choose? What is so mentally challenging about that idea? We can see what the coaches do and what the players do, and both suck.

WeAreArthurMoates
11-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Bills almost beat the Pats on the road. They look like a much better team than we originally thought. The Saints have been a powerhouse.

1) Horrible o-line.

2) Inept offense.

3) Weak QB play

7) A zillion injuries.

It's funny cause 1,2,3,4, and 7 all fall squarly on the shoulders of Jauron. He's the one who wanted Walker at LT, his simplistic O is horrible (always had a horrific offense), Has never developed a qb and does not know what it takes.

The reason we can't stop the run and are always injured go hand in hand. The fact he loves the small guys is the reason we can't stop the run and the fact we have such a small team is the reason were injured. Plus the soft training camps lead to poor tackling and do not get this guys prepared to take a hit.

madness
11-06-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm going to have to re-quote myself on this one...

If it's broke... fix it.

If it's still broke... check your work and fix it again.

If it's still broke... bring in somebody else to fix it.

If it's still broke... give up hope, die and sell the franchise on ebay.

streetkings01
11-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Kirwin and T-Rock still think Derrick Anderson is a starting QB in the league........they also defended Marinelli to the end even though Schwartz is getting more out of that team with a rookie QB than Marinelli could with vets!

Demon
11-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Kirwin and T-Rock still think Derrick Anderson is a starting QB in the league........they also defended Marinelli to the end even though Schwartz is getting more out of that team with a rookie QB than Marinelli could with vets!

I will admit, i don't read/listen to Kirwin much anymore, i used to read some of his stuff long time ago from NFL.com and i forget where else he worked, i wanna say sporting news? Anyways, he was always an idiot and was wrong so many times that i just started to ignore the guy. I remember once when the whole country was calling Joey Harrington a bust, he said he'd go away from the Lions and blossom into a pro-bowl QB.... riiiiight.

Nighthawk
11-06-2009, 12:16 PM

1) Horrible o-line.

2) Inept offense.

3) Weak QB play

7) A zillion injuries.

The problems seem larger because our coach is incompetent. This team doesn't seem as bad if there was a guy coaching who actually knew how to win.

Joe Fo Sho
11-06-2009, 08:04 PM
It's funny cause 1,2,3,4, and 7 all fall squarly on the shoulders of Jauron. He's the one who wanted Walker at LT, his simplistic O is horrible (always had a horrific offense), Has never developed a qb and does not know what it takes.

The reason we can't stop the run and are always injured go hand in hand. The fact he loves the small guys is the reason we can't stop the run and the fact we have such a small team is the reason were injured. Plus the soft training camps lead to poor tackling and do not get this guys prepared to take a hit.

You really think Jauron wanted to get rid of Peters??? He shouldn't be allowed to coach ever again. The coach should never make a financial decision, and trading Peters wasn't a football move.

jpdex12
11-06-2009, 08:13 PM

Here's my new slogan:

GONE WITH JAURON!

I like "Move on, Jauron"

Crisis
11-06-2009, 11:02 PM
The few people in the media who actually watch Bills game always post in their blogs/articles the same thing- they wonder if they were actually watching a real NFL game.