• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

Panthers To Keep It In The House

One of the nice things about national scouting meetings -- more on that below -- is that it gives us here at Profootballtalk the opportunity to pick the brains of our front office sources as to the real story concerning the ongoing soap opera otherwise known As Tag's World Turns. One of the things that caught our attention is that notwithstanding the continuing rumors (including here on this site) that the Panthers will bring an outside personnel guy to replace their soon-to-be retired Director of Player Personnel emeritus Jack Bushofsky, the decision has been made by the Panthers brass to have current Director of College Scouting Tony "I Ain't No Pillow" Softli to supervise the football side of things with GM/Salary Cap King Marty Hurney. Whether or not the Cats will make a formal title change for Softli remains unclear but the "MO" for the team lately has been to look within when filling vacant front office positions (see Hurney, Marty and Koncz, Mark).

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
Working...
X