PDA

View Full Version : A decade of dissapointment

ddaryl
11-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Really glad to see the media running with fan discontent in this form. An entire sub-website dedicated to exposing the patheticness of the last decade of Bills failure

check it out, if you haven't already

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/section/billsdecade

Typ0
11-07-2009, 05:53 PM
I could see it coming when Butler was fired for putting us in cap jail. The writing was on the wall when that happened that the teams commitment to winning was turning into a commitment to not spending too much money. Butler was working to get and keep players and try and win a superbowl. The team transformed from properly trying to win a championship to a focus on marketing and cost control.

DynaPaul
11-07-2009, 06:53 PM
www.decadeoffail.com

Demon
11-07-2009, 09:17 PM
That is a good web site, ddaryl. Good thing you posted it, the Rochester D@C and WGRZ news in Buffalo teaming up to figure out how exactly we went from a power house to absolute garbage is a great idea and i look forward to their articles in the upcoming days and weeks on the matter.

One crazy stat i just heard the other day, which, i should have known due to being a season ticket holder, but in the past 9 home games, our only win was against the horrid Tampa Bay Bucs this past home opener. I mean, 1-8 in last 9 home games. That is beyond pathetic. I know we're a sad team but 1-8 didn't even cross my mind. RWS was once a terror to play in for opponents and now anyone is fair game to beat us and beat us good as many have done.

ddaryl
11-08-2009, 07:39 AM
looks liek they will be adding content to the site... so it will be interesting to see how far they push it