Youtube comment that is just... well, you have to read it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Youtube comment that is just... well, you have to read it.

The Bills will move to Toronto.

Buffalo does not deserve such a great team as the Bills. It is a dirty little town full of uneducated and disgusting people who spend their time either drinking themselves into a stupor or typing away on their computers because they have nothing else to do there.

At boards.buffalobills.com messageboard alot of these pathetic and inarticulate people get together to share their primitive thoughts and redundant comments. They are led by a moron called JAYHAWK who is by far the most insignificant and repulsive individual you could possibly imagine.

Buffalo should enjoy the Bills while they can because soon they will be relocated to Toronto where they can finally play for a world class city and begin enjoying some success.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It is the description of the video.
    I am The Batman.
  • YoungEz
    • Sep 2008

Re: Youtube comment that is just... well, you have to read it.

I hate to say it but I agree, majority of bills fans get what they want. The amount of people spewing uneducated opinions on the bills message boards is quite amazing.

The average IQ when it comes to football on a bills message board is probably 40. I have never been to other teams boards since I am only a bills fan so I am sure they have idiots there too but I can't imagine it being as many as there are on bills boards.

This isn't personal to anyone just a general statement.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by YoungEz
      I hate to say it but I agree, majority of bills fans get what they want. The amount of people spewing uneducated opinions on the bills message boards is quite amazing.

The average IQ when it comes to football on a bills message board is probably 40. I have never been to other teams boards since I am only a bills fan so I am sure they have idiots there too but I can't imagine it being as many as there are on bills boards.

The message board comment wasn't the one I was upset about. I know their are idiots on message boards. It is a general rule that there is always at least one that has no idea what they are talking about.

I was referring to the Buffalo comments. Buffalo is by far not the best city in the world, but I have seen worse. And Bills fans in Buffalo are some of the most loyal fans in the sports world.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

I took that video in one ear and out the other. **** him.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

lol...Jayhawk hit the big-time.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Tiburon1724
            • Sep 2005

that's one hell of a video. Watching Bills highlights make me sad because we can't play like that anymore! That said, this guy is just a new level of troll. I like how the comments, ratings and embedding are all disabled. His description of Buffalo people is hilarious too and typical Torontonian. Oh yes, give Toronto a team it can halfheartedly support in that crappy dome and they'll surely be champions! Just like the Leafs, Jays and Raptors are perennial winners!

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

how the hell would you think this is not personal... and how about going to other message boards of teams that have been strugling for years. You will find a similiar mess on all of those message boards just the same. When teams are winning its easy to agree and make bold statements. When teams are failing there are 1000's of opinions on how to fix things, and long winded debates between them...

I am willing to bet that all of these 40 IQ people you speak about are just the people with whom you do not agree with... Hardly a reason to say someone has a low IQ.

Buffalo is fillled with great people, and for the most part the demise of the area has been largely out of their hands for decades and in the hands of local / state and federal politicians who can never make any real changes for the betterment of the area.
              Last edited by ddaryl; 11-08-2009, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• YoungEz
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ddaryl
                how the hell would you think this is not personal... and how about going to other message boards of teams that have been strugling for years. You will find a similiar mess on all of those message boards just the same. When teams are winning its easy to agree and make bold statements. When teams are failing there are 1000's of opinions on how to fix things, and long winded debates between them...

I am willing to bet that all of these 40 IQ people you speak about are just the people with whom you do not agree with... Hardly a reason to say someone has a low IQ.

Buffalo is fillled with great people, and for the most part the demise of the area has been largely out of their hands for decades and in the hands of local / state and federal politicians who can never make any real changes for the betterment of the area.
                How is it personal I did not call you out or say anyone's name, it is a general statement that is pretty true. Have you seen a lot of what is said on the buffalobills message board?

It has nothing to do with differing opinions, it has to do with the substance.

I never talked about Buffalo as an area, a lot of people on message boards are from all around the world.
                Actually it is not out of their hands, it is the peoples fault for voting for the people who don't do anything.

Very easy to be like oh poor us its all the higher ups faults... actually your the moron who doesn't have enough intelligence to make an informed decision so instead you just blindly vote for someone because they are Red or Blue.

Until the average american is not some blind idiot this country will never be the great country it should be and is only on the decline.

Comment

• Oaf
                  Do you read what you write?
                  • Jun 2007

I'm willing to bet fan idiocy rates for all teams would be only slightly higher than ours.

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

have you ever noticed that regardless of what the video is about on youtube, the comments usually break down into an attack and often times skews from the original topic/video
                    literally it could be a video of a doe drinking water in a creek

comment 1: that deer looks gay
                    comment 2: screw you, i have family that's gay. i love them
                    comment 3: Visit my website for sex/real estate deals or mingle with singles
                    comment 4: nice doe. looks cute
                    comment 5: i hate black people
                    comment 6: you must have voted for bush
                    comment 7: you don't know who i voted for. bush was great
                    comment 8: come to my neo nazi website.

so the fact that a video has one guy complaining that all bills fan suck doesn't surprise me and holds no water with me.

Comment

• more cowbell
                      • Apr 2006

I like how this guy talks about all the people with low IQ's that live in Buffalo. To me thats hilarious because that is a stupid generalization that someone WITH a low IQ would make on a subject they know nothing about.
                      The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5lBE32jOY

It is the description of the video.
                        **************EDITED PER JUSTASPORTSFAN*************************

I would love for him to get run over by a bus.
                        Last edited by THATHURMANATOR; 11-09-2009, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          have you ever noticed that regardless of what the video is about on youtube, the comments usually break down into an attack and often times skews from the original topic/video
                          literally it could be a video of a doe drinking water in a creek

comment 1: that deer looks gay
                          comment 2: screw you, i have family that's gay. i love them
                          comment 3: Visit my website for sex/real estate deals or mingle with singles
                          comment 4: nice doe. looks cute
                          comment 5: i hate black people
                          comment 6: you must have voted for bush
                          comment 7: you don't know who i voted for. bush was great
                          comment 8: come to my neo nazi website.

so the fact that a video has one guy complaining that all bills fan suck doesn't surprise me and holds no water with me.
                          So true man!!! Sometimes the comments are better than the actual video!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

******s are at like 70 IQs man.

COME ON we are at least 80s or 90s

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

Very easy to be like oh poor us its all the higher ups faults... actually your the moron who doesn't have enough intelligence to make an informed decision so instead you just blindly vote for someone because they are Red or Blue.

Until the average american is not some blind idiot this country will never be the great country it should be and is only on the decline.

LMFAO

I guess name calling is the sign of a higher intelligence....

oh by the way.. I'm rubber and you're glue

Comment

Working...
                              X