PDA

View Full Version : Youtube comment that is just... well, you have to read it.

BillsWin
11-08-2009, 11:59 AM
The Bills will move to Toronto.

Buffalo does not deserve such a great team as the Bills. It is a dirty little town full of uneducated and disgusting people who spend their time either drinking themselves into a stupor or typing away on their computers because they have nothing else to do there.

At boards.buffalobills.com messageboard alot of these pathetic and inarticulate people get together to share their primitive thoughts and redundant comments. They are led by a moron called JAYHAWK who is by far the most insignificant and repulsive individual you could possibly imagine.

Buffalo should enjoy the Bills while they can because soon they will be relocated to Toronto where they can finally play for a world class city and begin enjoying some success.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5lBE32jOY

It is the description of the video.

YoungEz
11-08-2009, 12:08 PM
I hate to say it but I agree, majority of bills fans get what they want. The amount of people spewing uneducated opinions on the bills message boards is quite amazing.

The average IQ when it comes to football on a bills message board is probably 40. I have never been to other teams boards since I am only a bills fan so I am sure they have idiots there too but I can't imagine it being as many as there are on bills boards.

This isn't personal to anyone just a general statement.

BillsWin
11-08-2009, 12:19 PM
I hate to say it but I agree, majority of bills fans get what they want. The amount of people spewing uneducated opinions on the bills message boards is quite amazing.

The average IQ when it comes to football on a bills message board is probably 40. I have never been to other teams boards since I am only a bills fan so I am sure they have idiots there too but I can't imagine it being as many as there are on bills boards.

The message board comment wasn't the one I was upset about. I know their are idiots on message boards. It is a general rule that there is always at least one that has no idea what they are talking about.

I was referring to the Buffalo comments. Buffalo is by far not the best city in the world, but I have seen worse. And Bills fans in Buffalo are some of the most loyal fans in the sports world.

jamze132
11-08-2009, 12:23 PM
I took that video in one ear and out the other. **** him.

YardRat
11-08-2009, 12:41 PM
lol...Jayhawk hit the big-time.

Tiburon1724
11-08-2009, 12:53 PM
that's one hell of a video. Watching Bills highlights make me sad because we can't play like that anymore! That said, this guy is just a new level of troll. I like how the comments, ratings and embedding are all disabled. His description of Buffalo people is hilarious too and typical Torontonian. Oh yes, give Toronto a team it can halfheartedly support in that crappy dome and they'll surely be champions! Just like the Leafs, Jays and Raptors are perennial winners!

ddaryl
11-08-2009, 01:18 PM

how the hell would you think this is not personal... and how about going to other message boards of teams that have been strugling for years. You will find a similiar mess on all of those message boards just the same. When teams are winning its easy to agree and make bold statements. When teams are failing there are 1000's of opinions on how to fix things, and long winded debates between them...

I am willing to bet that all of these 40 IQ people you speak about are just the people with whom you do not agree with... Hardly a reason to say someone has a low IQ.

Buffalo is fillled with great people, and for the most part the demise of the area has been largely out of their hands for decades and in the hands of local / state and federal politicians who can never make any real changes for the betterment of the area.

YoungEz
11-08-2009, 02:19 PM
how the hell would you think this is not personal... and how about going to other message boards of teams that have been strugling for years. You will find a similiar mess on all of those message boards just the same. When teams are winning its easy to agree and make bold statements. When teams are failing there are 1000's of opinions on how to fix things, and long winded debates between them...

I am willing to bet that all of these 40 IQ people you speak about are just the people with whom you do not agree with... Hardly a reason to say someone has a low IQ.

Buffalo is fillled with great people, and for the most part the demise of the area has been largely out of their hands for decades and in the hands of local / state and federal politicians who can never make any real changes for the betterment of the area.

How is it personal I did not call you out or say anyone's name, it is a general statement that is pretty true. Have you seen a lot of what is said on the buffalobills message board?

It has nothing to do with differing opinions, it has to do with the substance.

I never talked about Buffalo as an area, a lot of people on message boards are from all around the world.
Actually it is not out of their hands, it is the peoples fault for voting for the people who don't do anything.

Very easy to be like oh poor us its all the higher ups faults... actually your the moron who doesn't have enough intelligence to make an informed decision so instead you just blindly vote for someone because they are Red or Blue.

Until the average american is not some blind idiot this country will never be the great country it should be and is only on the decline.

Oaf
11-08-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm willing to bet fan idiocy rates for all teams would be only slightly higher than ours.

trapezeus
11-09-2009, 10:22 AM
have you ever noticed that regardless of what the video is about on youtube, the comments usually break down into an attack and often times skews from the original topic/video
literally it could be a video of a doe drinking water in a creek

comment 1: that deer looks gay
comment 2: screw you, i have family that's gay. i love them
comment 3: Visit my website for sex/real estate deals or mingle with singles
comment 4: nice doe. looks cute
comment 5: i hate black people
comment 6: you must have voted for bush
comment 7: you don't know who i voted for. bush was great
comment 8: come to my neo nazi website.

so the fact that a video has one guy complaining that all bills fan suck doesn't surprise me and holds no water with me.

more cowbell
11-09-2009, 11:33 AM
I like how this guy talks about all the people with low IQ's that live in Buffalo. To me thats hilarious because that is a stupid generalization that someone WITH a low IQ would make on a subject they know nothing about.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 11:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5lBE32jOY

It is the description of the video.
**************EDITED PER JUSTASPORTSFAN*************************

I would love for him to get run over by a bus.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 11:36 AM
have you ever noticed that regardless of what the video is about on youtube, the comments usually break down into an attack and often times skews from the original topic/video
literally it could be a video of a doe drinking water in a creek

comment 1: that deer looks gay
comment 2: screw you, i have family that's gay. i love them
comment 3: Visit my website for sex/real estate deals or mingle with singles
comment 4: nice doe. looks cute
comment 5: i hate black people
comment 6: you must have voted for bush
comment 7: you don't know who i voted for. bush was great
comment 8: come to my neo nazi website.

so the fact that a video has one guy complaining that all bills fan suck doesn't surprise me and holds no water with me.
So true man!!! Sometimes the comments are better than the actual video!

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 11:37 AM

******s are at like 70 IQs man.

COME ON we are at least 80s or 90s

ddaryl
11-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Very easy to be like oh poor us its all the higher ups faults... actually your the moron who doesn't have enough intelligence to make an informed decision so instead you just blindly vote for someone because they are Red or Blue.

Until the average american is not some blind idiot this country will never be the great country it should be and is only on the decline.

LMFAO

I guess name calling is the sign of a higher intelligence....

oh by the way.. I'm rubber and you're glue

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 11:46 AM
How is it personal I did not call you out or say anyone's name, it is a general statement that is pretty true. Have you seen a lot of what is said on the buffalobills message board?

It has nothing to do with differing opinions, it has to do with the substance.

I never talked about Buffalo as an area, a lot of people on message boards are from all around the world.
Actually it is not out of their hands, it is the peoples fault for voting for the people who don't do anything.

You were in the voting booth with daryl..

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 11:47 AM
LMFAO

Your a DICk.

justasportsfan
11-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Typical from a snobby Toronto F AGGET!

Cmon thurm, not all Torontonians are like that. HBF is cool. Don't lower yourself to the dude who made that video.

SABURZFAN
11-09-2009, 11:55 AM
he's right about Blohawk though.

ddaryl
11-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Your a DICk.

you're a dick

that's better

and yes I am

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Cmon thurm, not all Torontonians are like that. HBF is cool. Don't lower yourself to the dude who made that video.
A lot of them are though there is no doubt. I have experienced it when visiting SOOOO MANY times.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 12:05 PM
you're a dick

that's better

and yes I am
YOU HURT MY FEELINGS... :brilliant:

ddaryl
11-09-2009, 12:06 PM
YOU HURT MY FEELINGS... :brilliant:

oh no no no no

I was just correcting your mis grammar

make no mistake about it.. I'm the dick

justasportsfan
11-09-2009, 12:06 PM
A lot of them are though there is no doubt. I have experienced it when visiting SOOOO MANY times.
I've seen a lot of stupid buffalonians as well as Rochesterians. Should we start generalizing then?

How about drunk bills fans beating on fellow buffalo bills fans during a home game? Happens all the time. Kinda stupid if you ask me. Maybe bills fans are typical idiots?

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 12:08 PM
I've seen a lot of stupid buffalonians as well as Rochesterians. Should we start generalizing then?
OK FINE! SORRY.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Comment edited per Justa.

justasportsfan
11-09-2009, 12:09 PM
OK FINE! SORRY.

edit:

Torontarians can't drive though.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm sorry too.
Well you should be a little bit.

justasportsfan
11-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Well you should be a little bit.

A lot.

Buckets
11-09-2009, 12:47 PM

That would make your IQ about 30. Just how many idiots are you talking about? There are only about a dozen maybe 2 dozen posters who dominate this board and that consttutes the entire Bills fan base?

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 01:32 PM
That would make your IQ about 30. Just how many idiots are you talking about? There are only about a dozen maybe 2 dozen posters who dominate this board and that consttutes the entire Bills fan base?
Yeah and only half of us are idiots.

Griff
11-09-2009, 08:52 PM
rofl Jayhawk

YoungEz
11-09-2009, 09:17 PM
LMFAO

Once again I did not call you a name, you respond to everything personally and like a 5 year old.

The only way I called you a name there is if you voted for the people who you say did nothing. Hence the context of what I said.

ddaryl is a moron... there are you happy? I actually called you a name since you seem to want me to insult you so badly.

YoungEz
11-09-2009, 09:23 PM

Well we weren't talking about this board, pretty sure the topic was on buffalobills.com message board.

There are alot more than a dozen posters on that board and this board for that matter.

Honestly if you want to comment on the buffalo bills fan base, doing something over and over again and expecting a different out come is insanity. Bufallo bills fans have being going to games, buying bills things, etc year in and year out therefore by definition those fans are insane expecting different results when over the last 10+ years there is the same result, Bills = Losers

JoeSelkirk
11-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Heads up Gentlemen. Toronto was awarded the 2015 PanAM games.
If they build a new sports stadium, be very wary.

dplus47
11-09-2009, 11:07 PM

while we might be blind idiots, the real problem is that we have elections that are not publicly funded, meaning we will always have a choice between corporate whore #1 and corporate whore #2.

anybody who doesn't toe the corporate line isn't going to get anywhere in our government, so it doesn't really matter if we're a nation of idiots or a nation of rhodes scholars.

just sayin'.

dplus47
11-09-2009, 11:11 PM
as for fanbases and idiocy, nobody has the market cornered. every fanbase has its idiots.

as for the bills, they have a great history, but i wouldn't say they're a great organization NOW. the fans deserve better. seems like the youtube commenter got it backwards: the organization is lucky to have such loyal fans.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2009, 08:17 AM

somebody should run over Blohawk with a bus too.