PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or does the NFL Suck?

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Commercials every 5 minutes
Penalties on every big play.
Coaches challenges constantly
Players strutting around like they just cured cancer after every routine play.

I have been watching more and more college and I am coming to the conclusion that it is a better brand of football.

Anyone else with me on this?

BuffaloBlitz83
11-08-2009, 09:36 PM
You are incorrect sir.

BillsWin
11-08-2009, 09:38 PM
The nfl is a business and it is sad, but it has continued to lean more toward that aspect than real sport. :idunno:

As for penalties, it is getting out of hand in my opinion. Let them play!

But no, I don't think college football is better. And I have covered the Big Twelve for a living.

Of course, I was born in WNY, so I grew up an NFL fan.

HHURRICANE
11-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Dude, come on. Greatest game on earth. Sorry we suck. You might want to find a new team if it's going to warp your reality.

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Well it is my opinion so it can't be incorrect. Your opinion is the NFL is better and you are entitled.

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:40 PM
The nfl is a business and it is sad, but it has continued to lean more toward that aspect than real sport. :idunno:

As for penalties, it is getting out of hand in my opinion. Let them play!

But no, I don't think college football is better. And I have covered the Big Twelve for a living.

Of course, I was born in WNY, so I grew up an NFL fan.
I am with you. I am truly an NFL fan but the NFL is doing its best to ruin it for me.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Well it is my opinion so it can't be incorrect. Your opinion is the NFL is better and you are entitled.

Opinions are like *******s, everyone has one unfortunately. You should admit your wrong. Be humble, yes our team is terrible but the nfl is the best thing going.

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Dude, come on. Greatest game on earth. Sorry we suck. You might want to find a new team if it's going to warp your reality.
Wait I thought they played football in college as well? :idunno:

Actually the Bills had nothing to do with this feeling/thought. I watched a crapload of college football yesterday and NFL all day today and this thought just popped in my head.

I had a much more enjoyable time watching all the college games yesterday.

This isn't an absolute opinion either more just something that has been creeping into my mind.

imbondz
11-08-2009, 09:43 PM

I have been watching more and more college and I am coming to the conclusion that it is a better brand of football.

Ever since I moved to SEC land, i'm becoming more and more of a college football fan. it hurts me to even say that cuz I love the NFL. but, couldn't agree more with what you said -

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Opinions are like *******s, everyone has one unfortunately. You should admit your wrong. Be humble, yes our team is terrible but the nfl is the best thing going.
The above post really doesnt make much sense. Be humble of what? Admit what? Explain yourself...

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Ever since I moved to SEC land, i'm becoming more and more of a college football fan. it hurts me to even say that cuz I love the NFL. but, couldn't agree more with what you said -
Hey I still love the NFL. Just think it is sad what they are doing with it.

BUT

Buffaloblitz thinks we should be humble and admit we are wrong.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-08-2009, 09:48 PM
The above post really doesnt make much sense. Be humble of what? Admit what? Explain yourself...

I'm just joking with you. I hate bye weeks

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:48 PM
This hypothesis was formulated from 2 days of comparison.

I really enjoyed the college games yesterday.

I watched NFL all day and without the Bills I could actually watch without blind love for any of the teams. I was able to see the things I mentioned and realized how much they ruined the games for me...(as I am watching SNF still...)

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm just joking with you. I hate bye weeksLOL sorry :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:50 PM
To suggest I find a new made me want to smash my laptop against the Wall.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON THE BUFFALO BILLS.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I like watching college, to see the QBs available. Recruit our next sacrificial lamb who will get murdered behind our stellar OL.

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2009, 09:53 PM
I like watching college, to see the QBs available. Recruit our next sacrificial lamb who will get murdered behind our stellar OL.
That is exactly what I was doing yesterday.

BillsWin
11-08-2009, 10:09 PM
College football games are awesome to go to if it is a legit college town.

Mr. Pink
11-08-2009, 10:14 PM
This hypothesis was formulated from 2 days of comparison.

I really enjoyed the college games yesterday.

I watched NFL all day and without the Bills I could actually watch without blind love for any of the teams. I was able to see the things I mentioned and realized how much they ruined the games for me...(as I am watching SNF still...)

Which college games did you watch yesterday?

I saw parts of ND/Navy and OSU/PSU...both of those games sucked, a lot. Boring, dull, watching players who you know are simply not good enough to do anything further with their football careers.

Watching the NFL is watching the best of the best that this country, basically, has to offer in terms of people who are talented enough to excel at that level.

As much as everyone has bagged on JP on these boards and yes he did suck as an NFL players, he's still 5 times the player that Terrell Pryor will ever be.

The competitive balance in the NFL makes it more appealing. You can go from worst to first in one year...the hometown team notwithstanding. But the Bills have a better shot of EVER winning a SB than the UB Bulls do of winning a national championship.

NCAA football you have the same 10 teams year after year who are dominant...and if you're not one of those 10 teams, you're SOL. TCU is a nice story, but lets be real, they're not gonna play in the national title game.

You cite the penalties and commercials, just as prevalent in the college game.

The only real difference is you get people who are only out there for the love of the game and playing their heart out because they know sometime in the next 4 years, they'll never do it again competitively in their life. But make no mistake about it, there's still plenty of college primadonnas.

Oldbillsfan
11-08-2009, 10:16 PM
I can't frickin stand the amount of commercials, unless they are Bud or Coors...lol

Demon
11-08-2009, 10:29 PM
It's you.

College seems better at times mainly because the competition is so lower and sometimes you have actual stars matched up against bums.... for example, Julio Jones catching the ball yesterday vs. LSU and running it all the way. Horrid defense by LSU CB. WTF was he thinking? In the NFL, Jones would have had negative yards. Yesterday, he was the hero.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-08-2009, 11:11 PM

Collage is and always will be better to watch than the NFL

MassEffect218435
11-08-2009, 11:26 PM
NFL > everything else combined.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-08-2009, 11:40 PM
pro- better athletes, higher skill level

Michael82
11-09-2009, 12:28 AM
I agree a bit...after watching the games today, we had the Patriots/Dolphins and Cardinals/Bears...plus the Giants/Chargers. I have seen a lot of bad football and all these penalties and commercials are definitely ruining the game. It seems like everytime Brady completed a pass, they say...this 50-yard pass brought to you by Coors. Or something like that. The games dragged and I will add that if they ever rip our team from us...the NFL will be easy to ignore on Sundays.

LtFinFan66
11-09-2009, 01:25 AM

Anyone else with me on this?it's just you

Griff
11-09-2009, 02:44 AM
constant coaches challenges? They get 2 per game.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 07:42 AM
It's you.

College seems better at times mainly because the competition is so lower and sometimes you have actual stars matched up against bums.... for example, Julio Jones catching the ball yesterday vs. LSU and running it all the way. Horrid defense by LSU CB. WTF was he thinking? In the NFL, Jones would have had negative yards. Yesterday, he was the hero.
So the negative yards would have been better than an exciting big play? WHAT???

hydro
11-09-2009, 07:43 AM
I think people are confusing two arguments here. On one hand there is the actual football being played on the field. I believe most will agree that is better in the NFL. But when it comes to the presentation of the games college wins out. The commercial breaks are absolutely ridiculous in the NFL. I was complaining to Thurm about this very thing AT the Bills game. The first two quarters took FOREVER.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 07:45 AM
constant coaches challenges? They get 2 per game.
Isn't it 2 per half?

There were at least 4 in the SNF game which were incorrectly ruled as well.

Here is a typical game. 3 minutes of commercials..... 2 actual plays.... 1 of which was a 50 yarder that was called back but a phantom hold...... back to commercial.... 4 plays.... One of those 4 was challenged and the call on the field stands....

Its almost like people get more excited to see a coach throw a red flag....

NFL get your **** together!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 07:47 AM
I think people are confusing two arguments here. On one hand there is the actual football being played on the field. I believe most will agree that is better in the NFL. But when it comes to the presentation of the games college wins out. The commercial breaks are absolutely ridiculous in the NFL. I was complaining to Thurm about this very thing AT the Bills game. The first two quarters took FOREVER.
I am with you except I am also talking about the play on the field. Of course the talent levels in the NFL are through the roof but the constant penalties and challenge stoppages are ruining the play.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 07:48 AM
it's just you
STFU. :sorry:

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 07:48 AM
I agree a bit...after watching the games today, we had the Patriots/Dolphins and Cardinals/Bears...plus the Giants/Chargers. I have seen a lot of bad football and all these penalties and commercials are definitely ruining the game. It seems like everytime Brady completed a pass, they say...this 50-yard pass brought to you by Coors. Or something like that. The games dragged and I will add that if they ever rip our team from us...the NFL will be easy to ignore on Sundays.
Right on Brother.... It is sickening...

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Collage is and always will be better to watch than the NFL
I am too a huge fan of Collages but what about College football???

Jk :hi5:

madness
11-09-2009, 08:15 AM
I'm sorry, I watched football all day yesterday and didn't see one single commercial and rarely saw a penalty flag.

The RedZone channel is a gift handed down to us by the football gods.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 08:37 AM
I'm sorry, I watched football all day yesterday and didn't see one single commercial and rarely saw a penalty flag.

The RedZone channel is a gift handed down to us by the football gods.
AAAHHH I cant get DTV because of my neighbors STUPID TREES!!!!

trapezeus
11-09-2009, 09:00 AM
word is the NFL is looking to go pay per view...although it might just be bandied about to get the next tv contracts to be bigger.

if they do do pay per view, i wonder if they'll cut commercials during the games and if it'll move faster.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Where are you getting this "Word"?

I can't imagine it.

Pinkerton Security
11-09-2009, 09:52 AM
AAAHHH I cant get DTV because of my neighbors STUPID TREES!!!!
hacksaw some notches in those trees and wait for a nice wind storm..

btw I kinda almost agree with your statement, watching Jay Ratliff on the Cowboys scream like he just made the biggest play of his life every time he made a tackle yesterday pissed me off real good, along with all the other ******ed celebrations

Iehoshua
11-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Tons of ticky-tack late hit on the QB calls, block in the back calls when you can see them on virtually every play, as is with holding, yeah the NFL does get in its own way with over regulating the play. Does get borderline sucky at times, agreed.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 09:58 AM
hacksaw some notches in those trees and wait for a nice wind storm..

btw I kinda almost agree with your statement, watching Jay Ratliff on the Cowboys scream like he just made the biggest play of his life every time he made a tackle yesterday pissed me off real good, along with all the other ******ed celebrations
Man these trees are GIGANTIC!!! Probably over 100 years old. I wouldn't have a ladder tall enough.

HAMMER
11-09-2009, 10:04 AM
I'm with you Thrum, the commercials and penalties kill it. More and more often, I am letting my DVR record for an hour and then jump in and skip the commercials and reviews.

Bmax
11-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Until College Fotball gets a playoff system the NFL is better...

My Opinon

1. NFL-marketed well Best Championship Game...Cost of going to game is major drawback

2.College Football-Love the atmosphere-no playoff brings it down

3.College Basketball-Great tourney-i just like football better

4. NBA-great talent...too many games...price of tickets getting out of hand..

5. MLB-Baseball...NO SALARY CAP this is killing the game along with steroid issue..league waited way too long to address issue.

6.Nascar-Don't watch it but it's very popular...and it is marketed better than most sports..
7. Golf-YES THE MAJOR tourneys...they are special even with out Tiger..

8.NHL-Yes it is worst run sports league...TV deal horrible..Stanley cup finals move between networks..Playoffs gets bumped by horse racing...Teams are in cites that don't support game...
I love the Sabres ...But the NHL needs a lot of work...

Bmax

MassEffect218435
11-09-2009, 11:01 AM

My Opinon

1. NFL-marketed well
2.College Football-Love the atmosphere-no playoff brings it downCouldn't agree more.

DraftBoy
11-09-2009, 11:02 AM
I love both equally. I enjoy College football more though because I have so many choices to watch. With the NFL Im stuck with one (maybe two) games in each timeslot. I have DTV but I can't afford the Sunday Ticket so I can't switch between games. With CFB and just my regular old DTV package I have at least 5 games on at the 12:00, 3:30, and primetime slots. That's a lot of football to watch, and I love it.

Dr. Lecter
11-09-2009, 11:07 AM
The lack of a playoff and no real champion is a killer.

If the college game declares a one loss Florida or Alabama team its champion while TCU is undefeated and is not a champion, they will look like fools.

DraftBoy
11-09-2009, 11:08 AM

If the college game declares a one loss Florida or Alabama team its champion while TCU is undefeated and is not a champion, they will look like fools.

The no playoff does suck, but it doesnt take anything away for me at least.

Its still the best show out there, imo.

And for the record no pre-game show comes close to touching College Gameday. The atmosphere is absolutely insane at that thing!

MassEffect218435
11-09-2009, 11:13 AM

If the college game declares a one loss Florida or Alabama team its champion while TCU is undefeated and is not a champion, they will look like fools.:bf1:

Bmax
11-09-2009, 11:15 AM

And for the record no pre-game show comes close to touching College Gameday. The atmosphere is absolutely insane at that thing!

DraftBoy

Where you live has a lot to do with it also..I had the good fortune of living in Columbia SC and North Carolina ..Great College towns....College football is King in the South .. Up north it is mostly about the pro game iunless you live in Happy Valley, Ann Arbor or Columbus..... Atlanta to me is a College town unless the pro teams are winning...They love UGA and Tech....What are your thoughts ?

Bmax

Dr. Lecter
11-09-2009, 11:16 AM

I don't see how it can't take something away.

The goal of playing sports is to win championships. This is true all the way from little league to pro sports. High school football has playoffs. College B-ball and other sports have playoffs.

College football does not. There is not final declaration of a champion. Not on the field determination.

It is counter to what sports is about.

The game itself and atmosphere is great. I agree.

But at the end of the day, there is a feeling of being incomplete.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 11:22 AM

My Opinon

1. NFL-marketed well Best Championship Game...Cost of going to game is major drawback

2.College Football-Love the atmosphere-no playoff brings it down

3.College Basketball-Great tourney-i just like football better

4. NBA-great talent...too many games...price of tickets getting out of hand..

5. MLB-Baseball...NO SALARY CAP this is killing the game along with steroid issue..league waited way too long to address issue.

6.Nascar-Don't watch it but it's very popular...and it is marketed better than most sports..
7. Golf-YES THE MAJOR tourneys...they are special even with out Tiger..

8.NHL-Yes it is worst run sports league...TV deal horrible..Stanley cup finals move between networks..Playoffs gets bumped by horse racing...Teams are in cites that don't support game...
I love the Sabres ...But the NHL needs a lot of work...

Bmax
This isn't a question of which sport is best marketed.... IMO the Marketing is the main factor ruining the game.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 11:26 AM

The goal of playing sports is to win championships. This is true all the way from little league to pro sports. High school football has playoffs. College B-ball and other sports have playoffs.

College football does not. There is not final declaration of a champion. Not on the field determination.

It just doesn't to me. Every college game is like a playoff game. The entire season is a playoff.

DraftBoy
11-09-2009, 11:31 AM
DraftBoy

Where you live has a lot to do with it also..I had the good fortune of living in Columbia SC and North Carolina ..Great College towns....College football is King in the South .. Up north it is mostly about the pro game iunless you live in Happy Valley, Ann Arbor or Columbus..... Atlanta to me is a College town unless the pro teams are winning...They love UGA and Tech....What are your thoughts ?

Bmax

I think it does to a degree, living in Atlanta its a hot bed for College Football but its not just UGA and GT either. Its SEC, ACC, and a lot of Big 10 fans as well.

College Football is king down here and I love it. Atlanta is very much a college football town regardless of how the Falcons are doing. When UGA and Tech are rolling the parties start on Monday and go till well after the final gun fires on Saturday. People plan their entire winter schedules around who their team plays every weekend down here. I know friends who have planned their wedding and honeymoon around the UGA football schedule.

Nothing and I mean nothing can come close to touching CFB down here and I love every second of it.

DraftBoy
11-09-2009, 11:33 AM

Well let me clairfy somewhat. I love CFB and it pissses me off to no end that the BCS is the way it is. However keep in mind I watch CFB three ways; 1. For enjoyment, 2. For my teams and too root others to championships, and 3. For Draft prospects. So I get enjoyment out of 2 of three no matter what and don't forget even without a playoff there are still highly heralded rivalry games, and a bowl season that does get played. So their are championships and trophies even without playoffs.

DraftBoy
11-09-2009, 11:35 AM
It just doesn't to me. Every college game is like a playoff game. The entire season is a playoff.

Some of the best games ever are in the regular season;

Red River Shootout
Largest Outdoor ****tail Party
Clean Old Fashioned Hate
Battle for the Jeweled Shillelagh
Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe
Egg Bowl
Iron Bowl
Backyard Brawl

I could go on and on...

Bmax
11-09-2009, 12:47 PM
I agree Draftboy i have loved the college game for a long time...My goal next year is to go the Horse shoe to see Ohio State....It will have to do until i make my way back to SEC country...

Bmax....

PECKERWOOD
11-09-2009, 12:54 PM
I agree, Thurm. It's getting old, FAST. They're all about the money, not the quality of the game. College football has been much more entertaining, not to mention hockey and soccer.. At least in hockey and soccer you can get a steady 10 minutes of game play without stopping the game due to a timeout or a commercial, so annoying.

HAMMER
11-09-2009, 03:55 PM
I am too a huge fan of Collages but what about College football???

Jk :hi5:

Holy Carp! Thrum calling someone else out for gramer, rediculous.

hydro
11-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Holy Carp! Thrum calling someone else out for gramer, rediculous.

Grammar

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Grammar
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 04:15 PM
He does have a point though.

My problem generally is not grammar however. Spelling is my downfall.

Bravo82
11-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Im getting pretty bored with the NFL myself. It's just a bunch of rich people playing a game. Very few actually care about their teams as long as they are getting that fat pay check. The college game is no better either. Im sure if Pete Carroll, Bobby Petrino, Nick Saban, and any other NFL washouts werent getting multi-million dollar salaries from their respected universities, they wouldn't be coaching either. Its easy to say to the press that they are "all about the kids" and "ncaa ball is all about the love of the game" yet some of them are making more money than NFL coaches :roflmao: while most of the football players at the major d1 schools are on full scholarship. Meanwhile Joe-Schmo that sits next to Tim Tebow in science class probably has to bust his ass working summer jobs, taking out student loans, and begging his parents for money to pave his way through college.

Too much big money for my liking in both the College and Pro game.

MassEffect218435
11-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Apparently there are plenty of people who disagree.

NBC: "Sunday Night Football" (20.4 million, 11.9/18) Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles
ABC: "Desperate Housewives" (13.3 million, 8.3/13)
CBS: "The Amazing Race"/"Three Rivers" (8.6 million, 5.4/8)
FOX: "Family Guy" (7.7 million, 4.4/7)/"The Cleveland Show" (6.3 million, 3.8/6)

Night Train
11-09-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm a Bills fan but I've favored Saturday football over Sunday football for years.

Tradition, great plays, strength in numbers, more team oriented with the Coach far bigger than the players. What's not to like. The highlight shows are fantastic to watch later Saturday or Sunday morning.

Couldn't agree more. The NFL is currently having one of it's worst years ever.

DynaPaul
11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
I still love the NFL but I'd like a spring pro football league ala the USFL (without Trump of course) to compete. Something like the XFL tried to be.

Buffalogic
11-09-2009, 06:47 PM
I hate college football. It's so corrupt. The BCS is nothing but a money grubbing cash hog that makes sure the same schools are on top year after year.

And yeah, there are a lot of big plays, because the football is so damn sloppy.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Apparently there are plenty of people who disagree.
Yeah the same Rubes who watch Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. The public will by a bag of **** if it is marketed to them correctly.

MassEffect218435
11-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Yeah the same Rubes who watch Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. The public will by a bag of **** if it is marketed to them correctly.So if the NFL sucks so bad, there's a real simple solution. Just stop watching it if it bothers you that bad.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 07:27 PM
So if the NFL sucks so bad, there's a real simple solution. Just stop watching it if it bothers you that bad.
Not sure why you are getting so upset...

BuffaloBlitz83
11-09-2009, 07:34 PM
So if the NFL sucks so bad, there's a real simple solution. Just stop watching it if it bothers you that bad.

Not sure why you are getting so upset...

LOL, this cracked me up. Guys. Hug it out.

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
LOL, this cracked me up. Guys. Hug it out.
:hug:

realdealryan
11-09-2009, 08:07 PM

Except for the bowl game/nat'l champ cluster****, I'm with you.

Ground Chuck
11-09-2009, 09:14 PM
When the Bills aren't on hit the red zone channel. Something always happening there. It is addicting.

trapezeus
11-09-2009, 10:41 PM
i get thurm's point. some games really seem to be dragging these days. tonight's monday night game just wouldn't end. it took 15 minutes to wrap up a meaningless 1 minute 30 seconds.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2009, 08:29 AM

it's you.

THATHURMANATOR
11-10-2009, 09:06 AM
it's you.
Oh ok sorry....

ChristopherWalken
11-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Had a similar coversation with some friends.

Watching Jeremy Shockey scream and yell after each one of his 5 game receptions is asinine. And he is just one of many. Sorry, but it is the players job, or in this case, the tight ends position to catch the ball and advance as close to the endozne as possible. Is it really necessary to fist pump, scream obsenities, and high five after making 1 reception for 7 yards...mid-field? Special teams guys are even worse.

I think I may adopt this style of work enthusiasim. I wonder how well received this would be with my coworkers?

ChristopherWalken
11-10-2009, 11:12 AM
NEW POST!!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! I JUST BROUGHT THE POST COUNT ON THIS THREAD UP BY ONE !!!!! YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

HAMMER
11-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Grammar

You guys are slow.

hydro
11-10-2009, 11:58 AM
You guys are slow.
Yes I know you were doing it on purpose! :shakeno:

Griff
11-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Isn't it 2 per half?

There were at least 4 in the SNF game which were incorrectly ruled as well.

Here is a typical game. 3 minutes of commercials..... 2 actual plays.... 1 of which was a 50 yarder that was called back but a phantom hold...... back to commercial.... 4 plays.... One of those 4 was challenged and the call on the field stands....

Its almost like people get more excited to see a coach throw a red flag....

NFL get your **** together!!!!

in the last 2 minutes of each half the booth can make any review they want, those are not coaches challenges. Do you even know the rules?

THATHURMANATOR
11-10-2009, 02:49 PM
in the last 2 minutes of each half the booth can make any review they want, those are not coaches challenges. Do you even know the rules?
Yeah NO ****..... Where in my post is it stated that I don't realize this?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ????

Your Avatar Pic is of Jesus embarrassed for you... :ill:

Miami_Vice
11-10-2009, 05:40 PM
NFL is waaaaay better than college. I like watching professionals play.

Also, the BCS is a complete sham. There are alwasy schools getting screwed and that ticks me off.

Boise State gets no respect even though they have proven they can beat the big programs like Oklahoma and they whooped Oregon's ass this year too.

College needs a playoff for at least the top 8 teams until then, its a complete joke.

Also, I hate how programs can just stay good. Programs like USC, Texas and Florida just stock pile talent its crazy and borderline unfair. Its the same 5 programs in the title hunt every year. It gets old.