• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Cuse DT Arthur Jones out for year

Syracuse head coach Doug Marrone announced tonight that senior nose tackle Arthur Jones and junior offensive tackle Jonathan Meldrum will miss the final thre...

Sucks, he was a great player for them and as a Cuse fan I'm not happy. Sucks even more for him as he was slated as a possible first round pick.

• DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Cuse DT Arthur Jones out for year

We'll have to see if he'll be able to work out or not. This is a big blow for him.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Jones has been a great player and I really feel bad for him. As far as the 'Cuse football team, thank God it's basketball season.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
        • Feb 2009

Sucks Im a Cuse fan but I'm a much bigger Bills fan. Seems to me we can get him in the 2nd now.

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

Sorry, this may be a dumb question, but, how serious are torn lateral meniscus injuries to football player, more specifically to linemen? Does anyone know which players had that and how they came out from it?
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• bflojohn
            • Aug 2005

I've had it described as the shock absorber of the knee (Miniscus) and it is likely, over time, that the knee will likely start to degenerate and become artritic. There are athletes that play with this "condition", but it is possible that their later years will be filled with pain and further surgeries.

Comment

Working...
            X