PDA

View Full Version : Ruben Brown's take on why the Bills have sucked for 10yrs! Live 103.3 the Edge FM

bigbub2352
11-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Ruben Brown has a weekly spot on Shred and Ragan Show on 103.3 the edge FM local radio and he is on today

He said the main reason of the plight of the Bills is when John Butler left and took all his scouts with him, the way he remembers it is that is was over Contract and money and he said after than there was a huge differance in the attitude and personnel of the entire organization

He is trying to be politically correct but pretty much stated that the 2000 draft and the Flowers pick was the last draw with Butler and RW and he remembers alot of anger between them

Alot of Ex-Bills taking shots at this organization i think everyone on here who follows the bills knows that the major problem here is the Owner on down!

Do the right thing RW come on give us a football staff and front office

SquishDaFish
11-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Ralph needs to do the right thing and either sell the team or die (not to be mean)

Demon
11-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Ruben Brown has a weekly spot on Shred and Ragan Show on 103.3 the edge FM local radio and he is on today

He said the main reason of the plight of the Bills is when John Butler left and took all his scouts with him, the way he remembers it is that is was over Contract and money and he said after than there was a huge differance in the attitude and personnel of the entire organization

He is trying to be politically correct but pretty much stated that the 2000 draft and the Flowers pick was the last draw with Butler and RW and he remembers alot of anger between them

Alot of Ex-Bills taking shots at this organization i think everyone on here who follows the bills knows that the major problem here is the Owner on down!

Do the right thing RW come on give us a football staff and front office

Sadly, I don't think he will. The guy is like 91 right now. He's as stubborn as ever. He won't listen to any advice, but seriously, what 91 year olds do?

YardRat
11-11-2009, 06:22 AM
I agree that talent evaluation in the organization is lacking in the production department, but find it kind of comical that Erik Flowers is a player mentioned as a point of contention.

k-oneputt
11-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Any older Bills fan knows that the real Bills problem has always been Ralph. Outside of his dumb luck landing Polian and the couple of years with Saban and Knox this team was always a mess. Out of 50 yrs. they had about 10 good ones and it wasn't anything Ralph did. They were able to keep him away long enough until he finally had to come and ruin everything. What we are seeing now is actually the norm for this pitiful organization.

ChristopherWalken
11-11-2009, 07:40 AM
There is something definitly going on in the FO and Ralph seems to be the common link in all of this.

Bill Polian's exit.
Mularkey bailed out of Buffalo in the middle of the night and never looked back.
The Donahoe seperation.
Wade Philips incident.
The short term consulting hire of Marv Levy.
Top notch farm raised FAs not even giving the Bills an opportunity to make an offer
Horrible drafting
Middle rung coaching
Out sourcing of profits (home games to be played in Toronto)

Its all a little too disgusting to even think about. This is my team but I can't help but hate them right now.