PDA

View Full Version : jauron teams off the bye

trapezeus
11-10-2009, 05:45 PM
am i wrong or do Jauron teams usually win off the bye? the titans have won 2 in a row, which tendency is stronger. the bills to come off a bye well or for the titans to keep rolling at home? you make the call.

Yasgur's Farm
11-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Chris Johnson and LenDale White are gonna tear us apart. Not to mention the running of Vince Young.

Michael82
11-11-2009, 12:18 AM
We're going to win and Trent Edwards is going to look like a Quarterback again, getting people excited and making fans jump on the bandwagon until the get crushed in Jacksonville. :ill:

Oaf
11-11-2009, 01:09 AM
This year will make 3-1. Count on it.

Typ0
11-11-2009, 05:49 AM
I think TEN will beat the snot out of us. This will be TE last time he sees the field in the NFL probably. He might survive a few more weeks that's hard to tell...but his problems have only been compounded and it's not going to get better for him.

Forward_Lateral
11-11-2009, 08:29 AM
We're going to win and Trent Edwards is going to look like a Quarterback again, getting people excited and making fans jump on the bandwagon until the get crushed in Jacksonville. :ill:

Not quite. The Bills will win this week and next week in Jacksonville, giving us all eternal playoff dreams, only to have them crushed when the Bills go to Toronto and get embarassed on national TV, again.

Forward_Lateral
11-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Tennessee is one-dimentional. The Bills should put 8 or even 9 in the box all day and make Vince throw the ball to beat them. That being said, I'm sure they'll stack the box and Thunder and Lightning will still run all over them.

jamze132
11-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Tennessee is one-dimentional. The Bills should put 8 or even 9 in the box all day and make Vince throw the ball to beat them. That being said, I'm sure they'll stack the box and Thunder and Lightning will still run all over them.
Last time we did that against him, he beat us. We suck.

trapezeus
11-11-2009, 09:00 AM
perhaps the INTs are the key for the bills. you take a shaky passer like young and add in the fact that he knows anyone other than whitner can make an interception and you might have him patting the ball before he throws it, waiting for things to open up more before he throws it.

however, regardless of what the bills do right, tennessee will run a special teams play that makes us cry for another 10 years.

realdealryan
11-11-2009, 09:08 AM
I think TEN will beat the snot out of us. This will be TE last time he sees the field in the NFL probably. He might survive a few more weeks that's hard to tell...but his problems have only been compounded and it's not going to get better for him.

Their pass rush is gone this year. Trent stays alive this week.

Typ0
11-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Their pass rush is gone this year. Trent stays alive this week.

maybe...but they are a very tough team with a pissed off attitude right now.