PDA

View Full Version : This Parrish thing has gotten out of hand!

HHURRICANE
11-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Are you telling me that having him benched for 4 weeks in a row makes any sense at all?

The guy can't help on kickoff returns ever gain?

He was just ranked as #5 most dangerous kickoff returners and he's not even playing. That's pretty funny.

Raptor
11-10-2009, 07:01 PM
It is kind of a joke. He went from being one of the most dangerous PR's in the NFL to a 50/50 shot of being active on Sunday

SeatownBillsFan21
11-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Not really we dont force the punt so whats the big deal if hes active or not???

trapezeus
11-10-2009, 08:24 PM
he's a dangerous player to himself. he's slid down the chart in handling punts. jackson returns it just as far. everytime parrish touches the ball, i am thinking fumble. yet another wasted pick on university of miami players. get him out of here. it's the one thing they've done that i take absolutely no issue with.

Billz_fan
11-10-2009, 08:34 PM
I agree HH. however maybe something happened internally that we don't know about ? Im just speculating but perhaps he got himself in hot water with his mouth or something. If nothing like that happened though it is pretty dumb not to use him. If he played well it might even set up an off season trade so I don't get it either.

Dr. Pepper
11-10-2009, 09:35 PM
roscoe = useless. they should just drop him.

DMBcrew36
11-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Are you telling me that having him benched for 4 weeks in a row makes any sense at all?

He was just ranked as #5 most dangerous kickoff returners and he's not even playing. That's pretty funny.

The Buffalo Bills are a circus, led by their ring-leaders, Ralph Wilson and Dick Jauron. Nothing has to make sense in a clown-show.

BertSquirtgum
11-10-2009, 10:44 PM
i thought it was a good idea to teach him a lesson. let him sit for awhile and get his head back in the game. i feel he should definitely at least be fielding punts again. i don't want him in as wide receiver though. he ****ing blows as a wide receiver.

Demon
11-10-2009, 11:09 PM

The guy who's made 2 deadly mistakes and several other bad plays on special teams.... and the guy who in the last 2 seasons leads the league in fair catches..... yeah, we're missing to much right now. Parrish is useless.

ps. Did you see Jackson on ST against Houston?

BlackMetalNinja
11-11-2009, 07:02 AM
Am I wrong or did this also have something to do with him being the Emergency 3rd QB while Trent has been out? Aren't there restrictions about having them active unless the starter goes down to an injury?

Jan Reimers
11-11-2009, 07:11 AM
He has been nothing but a liability this year. Most times, he watches the punt hit the ground and roll farther into our territory, while occasionally, he makes the fatal mistake. Maybe he reverts to being the returner he was in previous seasons, or maybe he continues to play like s**t.

I no longer care if he plays or sits, stays or goes.

trapezeus
11-11-2009, 08:00 AM
for all the other players we knock on for being constantly injured, for the amount of time roscoe actually gets on the field and the times he's been injured, he's a waste.

last year, early in the season, they used him. he had some clutch catches in the raiders game. yet he was injured in that game and missed a few games. classic.

Griff
11-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Roscoe did this to himself.

HHURRICANE
11-11-2009, 03:01 PM
The guy who's made 2 deadly mistakes and several other bad plays on special teams.... and the guy who in the last 2 seasons leads the league in fair catches..... yeah, we're missing to much right now. Parrish is useless.

ps. Did you see Jackson on ST against Houston?

Than cut him and give someone else a roster spot.