PDA

View Full Version : Looking for writers from Buffalo for a draft website

bozoka45
05-29-2003, 06:18 PM
I'm not sure if this belongs on this forum or if you allow it. If you dont or it doesnt belong here, just delete it ;)

Hello, my name is Andrew and I'm the Public Relations Director at On the Clock Draft (www.otcdraft.com). We are, obviously, an NFL draft website embarking on our second year. We are looking to add a new section this year. We want to have a sports writer from each city write regularly on his city’s team. We're looking for the writer to report on team needs, free agent signings, draft rumors, trades, contracts, and even a post draft report. We would like to have at least one article a week, but of course this will depend on how much activity the team is doing. These stories should consist of facts about the players past, how he should affect his new team, and the writer's personal opinion. Pictures, links to media, quotes, or interviews (Doesn’t have to be a star player, interviews are good for anyone) would also make great content. All writers will be given an email address with the otcdraft.com domain. We averaged between 2,500 and 3,000 hits/day last season, and we started in January of '03, so you will be assured of great exposure. Any writers interested should contact me at andrew@otcdraft.com and should send me a sample of their writing. This can be previously written articles or a new article written as a draft analysis for your respective team.

Thanks,
Andrew
On the Clock Draft
www.otcdraft.com

MissBuffalo
05-29-2003, 07:00 PM
any pay for this or is it just for submission??

The Natrix
05-29-2003, 08:19 PM
I know this fella named BOA who might be interested.

The_Philster
05-29-2003, 08:40 PM
:lol:

bozoka45
05-29-2003, 08:49 PM
No pay, MissBuffalo. We make no money off the website; we run it using our own funds.

If you know anyone who might be interested, just refer them to me.

Dozerdog
05-29-2003, 09:48 PM
Hey Bozoka-

We would be interested if-

1) The article produced for your site will also appear on our site

2) Any articles we supply will have a link to our site in them.

You interested?

Dozerdog
05-29-2003, 09:49 PM
PM Me if you are